Reviews for Fever Dream
Drappersky chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I’m always up for almost dying of hypothermia fics and even though Sulu/Chekov is not one of my main pairings this story was just fantastic. I love how detailed it was and how serious the hypothermia got. Most fics they’re just really cold this took it to a whole new level for me. I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate that you published it so I could find it. I’ve read your story multiple times and still enjoy going back to it when the mood hits : ) Happy Fanfiction Author Appreciation Day! I hope to see more of your work.
KeikoHPfan chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Really nice and sweet, thanks!
Jozefiend23 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Wow. That was amazing. I don't think there's anything else to say. Amazing.
fedoralover101 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
write more
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I loved this, great job! D
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is very good. Chekov is so cute.
It's Rayning chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
That was perfect. Sweet and adorable and sad and beautiful.
min chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
this was so sweet and dramatic and absolutely horrifyingly cute. I totally melted XwX THANK YOU it was a really good read. Made my day 3
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That is so hot. *working my Paris Hilton impression*
bbb136 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
:drools: So canon it's untrue.
WHPIAR chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I am plesently suprised at how much I enjoyed this. Very good read.
littleann84 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Awww, this is so sweet!

It's so hard to find a good Chulu story. You have no idea how happy finding this story made me :D

Great job _
SaintFable chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Loved this story! It's so sweet and almost a little sad. Good work.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Awww..
Chelsie Whitlock chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Read this and then checked out your page and saw that it was your first M story. I thought I would come back and let you know how much I enjoyed the story. Not only was it very well written, but the emotion behind it really took it to the next level. Thank you foor the fantastic fic, there aren't enough good Sulu/Chekov stories out there.