Reviews for Time Travel At Its Most Personal
alice13033 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Sad and sweet, very moving! Great fic!
FilmFreak1234 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
lets say im now yor new stalker xD im compleatly in love with your doctor who stories! you get the characters spot on and the story lines are great. keep up the amazing work. ill be keeping an eye out for anymore dr who fanfics written by you -.O
Moriarty is King chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
It was so sad and so sweet! I love it. You got the characters perfect as well well done! XD
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I have a strange desire to go to the zoo now. Poor Amy. Poor Doctor too haha. Never quite knows what hes getting into, does he? :P

Wonderful.

Annie
Riddell chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Brilliant! Wonderful mix of humor and pathos and very spot-on characterization. You've totally got the 11th Doctor's character. "...only strains to listen enough to pick up on words such as 'kaboom' and 'paradox'" "No touching yourself." I laughed aloud. And I too got weepy at the end; the doll was a beautiful touch.
timano chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
A story that shows repercussions from prior companions (and lives)-well-written and carefully plotted. AND you didn't repeat the disasters that befell the Doctor and Rose in FATHER'S DAY, which I was on the edge of my seat expecting. (It was a superlative episode, but that plot has been done now, after all.) 10 out of 10 stars
Kamen Rider Lynx chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awwww...I feel so sorry for Amy! It would be so hard to not go and stop my parents from dying if I were her...It would be hard for anyone, really. I loved it!
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Awwh, this was really naiice and sweet! 'Twas full of spot-on characterisations - I can hear (and even SEE) them doing all this and that in mah head! A bananarific idea, too.

D
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Beautiful.

Kamai6
Rosie chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This brought me to tears. Beautiful, truly beautiful and the characters are spot on. Thank you so much for sharing.
Doctor who mad chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I abserloutly loved this story!

I have to admit i started crying at the end! It is fantasticaly written
Braelyn Rae chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Aww, so cute. Thank you.
Nuwanda31 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This was really sweet. Good story.
acct no longer in use chapter 1 . 6/21/2010