Reviews for Moments: a Story Told in Drabbles
KatyDarling chapter 47 . 10/5/2014
Hi, I read all 47 chapters available in one sitting.
Will you please be so kind as to continue this?
I'm certain, I'm not the only one eagerly awaiting the next chapter
and eventually its full completion.
Thank you for sharing this! :)
nienerz chapter 47 . 12/10/2013
This is a cute fanfiction.
Imma follow it!
brianaangel chapter 47 . 12/9/2013
Live the update!
brianaangel chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Love the story so far!
cactuscorsage chapter 42 . 8/5/2013
Fucking finally! I live all your D/G fics, and these drabbles are amazing. Great job!
SunnyStorms chapter 34 . 7/20/2013
Woah. Was not expecting this. Dark and chilling and creepy. A great addition though to up the ante on your story later. Wonder who it'll be.
SunnyStorms chapter 33 . 7/19/2013
Needs more direct DG! But I do like it that you're building up the potential for their future getting together in a believable manner.

/The world must be ending if Ron Weasley and Harry Potter had something good to say about Draco Malfoy./ -Or a new one beginning!
SunnyStorms chapter 32 . 7/19/2013
Hahaha. This was so cute and funny. I love that she named him Lucius.
SunnyStorms chapter 31 . 7/19/2013
I liked this one. It's quieter and more reflective, and does a wonderful job of giving off this sense of her recovering and being able to truly move on from the war. There's a lovely, poetic like quality to it.
SunnyStorms chapter 30 . 7/19/2013
Well, that went better than expected, lol.

We're already past the scene, but maybe in a future drabble reflecting back - I'd love to see what he was thinking during their earlier disastrous encounter and how he felt about it afterwards. He's still very obviously hung up on her, which reminds me of whether they're still corresponding by anonymous owl at this point.
SunnyStorms chapter 29 . 7/19/2013
Oh interesting development. Did not expect that. I like that you have Harry somewhat softened towards Draco here, which does make sense with what he's observed about Malfoy through the end of the war. With the personalities involved, I don't know either what to expect as to how this will go. Haha.
SunnyStorms chapter 28 . 7/19/2013
Poor Draco. You wrote his anger and frustration here very well. Wonder what he'll do now.
SunnyStorms chapter 27 . 7/19/2013
You write her grief over her brother very well. I particularly liked the descriptions that conveyed that void, that sense of incompleteness they now felt without Fred there.

/With Fred gone, George looked lopsided./ and /a thin smile on his face and an obvious hole in the air beside him./
- really lovely, poignant ways to put it.

I like that while this is a DG story, you haven't forgotten to touch on all the other non-romance issues that would be affecting these two post-war. It's much more believable and fleshed out that way.
SunnyStorms chapter 26 . 7/19/2013
*facepalm* and *sigh* - Oh Draco, you really do know how to charm a girl. What a way for them to meet again. I can understand him lashing out here though. He must be so embarrassed. Can't wait to see how their future encounters will play out!
SunnyStorms chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
Aaaawww. That was so sweet of the little girl, and I like what it said about Draco too that he kept the balloon until it deflated. Nice symbolic touch with making the balloon red as well.