Reviews for Naruto: Dragon Sage Chronicles
Sapphire Orchid chapter 22 . 6/17
The story was pretty good and I was able to force my way past the wave chapter, but Jesus I can't stomach the rest of this. The writing is decent but not all around good and you made a lot of little mistakes that can be easily looked over if you never go over it again and the story was way too fast paced. I mean you didn't even go over a quarter of the things that happened and tried to brute force your way through the story.
Eddyg125 chapter 34 . 1/6
Damn naruto sure knows how to get 'em
Elements1999 chapter 34 . 11/12/2016
Awesome story. I LOVE IT!
Wha chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
To be honest, I was willing to look past all of the cliche's used, as your writing is pretty well done. Then chapter 5 happened,... and I got completely lost. In this chapter alone you made him far too powerful,.. and you brought a Yami into the picture.

I don't know,... this just really made me lose complete interest in the story.

I'm sorry, but it was decent up until then.
animezor chapter 6 . 8/9/2016
Yeah definitely boring as hell now
animezor chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
Lost interest when your brought in yami.
midnightscar17 chapter 5 . 6/14/2016
I prefer sakura most of the time. I despise hinata
Shadow Crimson KyuubiAcnoligia chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Awesome stiry man
dragon god slayer natsu chapter 10 . 5/14/2016
What is the power of Naruto sowed
Ryujin Hakuto chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
um sorry for this but ryujin does not meancdrgon sword it means dragon god ryu ken means dragon sword ryu no tsurugi means sword of dragon
Ryujin Hakuto chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
anonymous chapter 34 . 3/30/2016
you are a boss
blub chapter 6 . 2/18/2016
its not a good story anymore with this yamitrash you have destroyed the story bye.
DARTH CAEDUS chapter 34 . 2/12/2016
GREAT STORY.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/24/2016
This is a great story keep up the good work