Reviews for Yuffentine ABC
Kryse Leingod chapter 27 . 7/23/2010
Well first and foremost my many thanks to the reviewer that expressed regret. I must agree with them to the highest degree!

So i have to say i liked "x" i have to agree with vince...lots of people make me WISH i had a coffin. I am however NOT xenophobic BUT i dont like people . especially idiots and teenagers. XDD Some are ok though.

So i give my props to this here collection1 Short but sweet and not a waste to taking a while to read! :D Have a wonderful night/day/afternoon or whatever.
The-Windflower-Fairy chapter 26 . 7/23/2010
That was a really good story; each chapter was wonderfully written. :) I enjoyed reading it, and I'm looking forward to reading your future works.
XxstevexX chapter 27 . 7/22/2010
Aw, I love this story er... these drabbles...

Anyway, I can't wait for the next Collection!
M. L. Ayala chapter 27 . 7/22/2010
I really enjoyed this collection! Great job with it :)
serenbach chapter 27 . 7/22/2010
Aw, can't believe we got to the end of the alphabet already! Of this batch I especially enjoyed Xenophobia- it would be a bit of a change for Vincent ot get over- and Yuletide (manly because I was laughing at Reeve). :)
Yes-4-Yuffentine chapter 27 . 7/22/2010
I defiantly enjoyed reading all of these, so thanks for writing them!
hawklies chapter 26 . 7/22/2010
I'm sad to see this end! They were all so terrific, and sad, and just very entertaining. The way you write them just fits so well. I love it all so much, thank you for writing!

- Yori;
serenbach chapter 18 . 7/14/2010
I loved Niƫss, the imagery was really powerful and perfect. I also liked the fact that Yuffie's curiosity affected Vincent in such a positive way. Excellent job. :)
Kryse Leingod chapter 18 . 7/11/2010
hehehe, these short little stories/i suppose the word is drabbles, makes me chuckle. Im still amazed at the words you find and use! (cause honestly i don't remember most until i think about it)

So anyway! great little pieces especially 18 XD and umm 17 i believe it is (the questioning)
Kryse Leingod chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
So i finally read chapters 9 - 13 and i have to say i found them funny. XD

But i WOULD like to know how Yuffie made up for dying Vince's cloak pink. XDD
XxstevexX chapter 13 . 7/3/2010
Aw, this means it's halfway finished... :( Oh, well! Maybe you could do the Greek Alphabet. Haha, just kidding
serenbach chapter 13 . 7/3/2010
I love the idea of Vincent and Yuffie being banned from resturants! I enjoyed kleptomaina as well, but my favourite in this batch was marionette. I love the idea of the Galian Beast being soft for Yuffie. :)
Kryse Leingod chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
So after looking at my inbox of the multitude of emails i recieve for new story and chapter updates i must say- im impressed.

I admit that chapter 8 Hallowed was VERY vincent as was 6 Favour. XD And both so like Yuffie. (especially the underwear...i can SO see that.)
serenbach chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
'Hallowed' and 'Favour' were both really sweet- Yuffie's token of love really made me smile! Excellent job. :)
Kryse Leingod chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
So, i was lazy and waited to read all new chapters before reviewing and i must say, Its quite a nice read!

I look forward to reading some more!