Reviews for Yuffentine ABC
Erilin-chan chapter 26 . 4/9
I think this is a great ending, not angsty at all. Love how your muses take the story all over the place. Sometimes wanted much longer drabbles but enjoyed the read, cheers!
Erilin-chan chapter 18 . 4/9
Note - never throw a surprised birthday party for Vincent, haha.
Erilin-chan chapter 17 . 4/9
Aww, I like this one! Gotta start living if he doesn't wanna lose her.
Erilin-chan chapter 9 . 4/9
Haha, that's one way to necessitate learning to cook. I these are meant to be super short but sometimes wish they were longer.
Erilin-chan chapter 6 . 4/9
Haha, trust Yuffie to find a scandalous token.
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 4/9
Still hot but she omitted single, haha
Kiala Karvos chapter 27 . 7/23/2010
Well first and foremost my many thanks to the reviewer that expressed regret. I must agree with them to the highest degree!

So i have to say i liked "x" i have to agree with vince...lots of people make me WISH i had a coffin. I am however NOT xenophobic BUT i dont like people . especially idiots and teenagers. XDD Some are ok though.

So i give my props to this here collection1 Short but sweet and not a waste to taking a while to read! :D Have a wonderful night/day/afternoon or whatever.
The-Windflower-Fairy chapter 26 . 7/23/2010
That was a really good story; each chapter was wonderfully written. :) I enjoyed reading it, and I'm looking forward to reading your future works.
XxstevexX chapter 27 . 7/22/2010
Aw, I love this story er... these drabbles...

Anyway, I can't wait for the next Collection!
M. L. Ayala chapter 27 . 7/22/2010
I really enjoyed this collection! Great job with it :)
serenbach chapter 27 . 7/22/2010
Aw, can't believe we got to the end of the alphabet already! Of this batch I especially enjoyed Xenophobia- it would be a bit of a change for Vincent ot get over- and Yuletide (manly because I was laughing at Reeve). :)
Yes-4-Yuffentine chapter 27 . 7/22/2010
I defiantly enjoyed reading all of these, so thanks for writing them!
hawklies chapter 26 . 7/22/2010
I'm sad to see this end! They were all so terrific, and sad, and just very entertaining. The way you write them just fits so well. I love it all so much, thank you for writing!

- Yori;
serenbach chapter 18 . 7/14/2010
I loved Niƫss, the imagery was really powerful and perfect. I also liked the fact that Yuffie's curiosity affected Vincent in such a positive way. Excellent job. :)
Kiala Karvos chapter 18 . 7/11/2010
hehehe, these short little stories/i suppose the word is drabbles, makes me chuckle. Im still amazed at the words you find and use! (cause honestly i don't remember most until i think about it)

So anyway! great little pieces especially 18 XD and umm 17 i believe it is (the questioning)