Reviews for Ziva's Dream
Jess chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
Lol poor Ziva and poor Gibbs, his "kids" are gonna make his hair turn snow white if they keep behaving like they do.
Jess chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
That was cute, poor Andrew LOL love the father/ daughter relationship they have... Still waiting for when Gibbs is gonna be the Granddaddy.
Jess chapter 28 . 4/6/2012
Nice chapter, love the last bit about the wallpaper can totally see tony asking his "dad" how to hang wallpaper. Toby and ziva need to give Gibbs some grand babies... That would be so sweet. I hope you continue I wanna see a Tiva wedding and Gibbs playing with some Tiva and McAbby grandkids.:)
Jess chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
I loved this chapter, so sad and sweet a funny. Love Gibbs telling ziva she should give him a few grandkids, I love fics with Grandpa Gibbs
Jess chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Aw, how cute. I loved this and could just picture it in my head. Gibbs admitting to himself that he's not as young as he used to be seemed odd to me but it works. Going to read next chappie!
Jess chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Just read the first two chapter, very nice. I hope this is gonna be a Tiva fic with a fatherly gibbs :) who wouldn't want gibbs as a neibor.
rebelmagnus chapter 28 . 4/4/2011
I've been looking for this story everywhere! Great Story! More?
munbm chapter 28 . 3/5/2011
This is a great story and full of warmth and laughter. I would love for you to continue it. Thanks!
FoxyBlues chapter 28 . 2/18/2011
this was just too awesome for words. i just love the relationship with Gibbs and Ziva. Not a Tiva fan, but i liked the story anyway, you really nailed the whole family dynamic thing. i had a hard time waiting till the end to review.
Mulderette chapter 28 . 1/2/2011
Very nice. I'm all caught up now and looking forward to reading more whenever you have the chance to update (I totally understand real life) Love the family dynamic you've created with these characters :)
Mulderette chapter 24 . 1/2/2011
Aw the proposal was sweet and very romantic. Liz is a great original character. Very nicely done :)
Mulderette chapter 21 . 1/2/2011
Lol - that chapter was adorable - loved it :D
Mulderette chapter 19 . 1/2/2011
Wow. I never started with this one because I wrongly assumed it was a Gibbs and Ziva romantic story and that wasn't really my thing, but I started reading it today and I couldn't stop. In any case, I'm sure it is known how much I love Gibbs & Tony father/son and this chapter blew me away and I shed a few tears over it This story is wonderful and very addictive and I'm very glad I decided to give it a chance today :)
Schultz chapter 28 . 12/31/2010
once again another great chapter. loved how you described the paint color. can't wait till the next chapter!
2MWDKids chapter 28 . 12/22/2010
Great! Waiting semi calmly for updates please!