Reviews for Loved
Bugsie70 chapter 30 . 5/16
Apologies for not writing another review sooner, but I wanted to re-read the last few chapters and re read this one in particular! I love these two, more than my own OC with Garrus. The way you write Meghan - she is so alive and so real she could fit seamlessly in with the game and you would never believe she wasn't part of the developers plans for Shepard. Garrus' voice is perfect as always. This chapter in particular - steamy and loving and cheeky and all that is wonderful in the intimacy that is Meghan and Garrus.
Mopotter chapter 30 . 4/4
Great Sia. Worth the wait, for them and me. : )
simirulz chapter 30 . 4/3
Thank you for updating! I love this chapter.. Been a long time coming... Looking forward to the next one!
zephyruz chapter 29 . 6/17/2014
That was awesome! Lol Garrus: that ass!
Good job in keeping the characters IN character, sometimes people fail at that but you did a great job! Keep it up
Blitz3701 chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
I love this chapter! So good!
WizzKiz chapter 29 . 3/13/2014
I love this fic! I haven't read a good first person fic in ages, but you handle it really well! I'm really hoping you pick it back up again, I wanna see some Shakarian lovin' :3
Despry chapter 29 . 3/8/2014
Ben reading this for a few days now and wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying it and I am hoping for more.
Sugar Kane chapter 28 . 8/8/2013
Great chapter! I just love Shepard and Garrus' little private conversations. You write Garrus so perfectly! Really excited to read what comes next!
MomentousMinutiae chapter 27 . 4/11/2013
Welp - I made it through! I have been really enjoying this. I'm glad to see you're still working on it and I look forward to the conclusion. You're really good at keeping the cast in character and using bits of the original plot without making it just another retelling of the events. Looking forward to what's coming next!
OblivionIsAtHand chapter 27 . 4/8/2013
Great chapter. I really love your writing.
MomentousMinutiae chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow. Really great so far. So sad and sweet. I like that you went with making Kaiden and Garrus more friends than rivals (at least for now).
Guest chapter 26 . 1/21/2013
Love this so much.
flyingphoenix51 chapter 19 . 12/1/2012
I just finished reading Chapter 19 and I am enthralled by this story! I love how you incorporate past into present. There is tension, anger, passion, compassion, and so much more. I LOVE IT!:D
Letticiae chapter 26 . 11/30/2012
I loved how you dealt with Tali's loyalty quest and the way Shepard related to all that was happening to her friend. Oh, and Shep and Garrus making out was awesome, too! More, please! ;)
Great chapter!
Ursula Cousland chapter 26 . 11/29/2012
Sia, this is wonderful. I enjoyed your further elaboration on quarian society and your choice of poetry for Admiral Zorah's funeral.