Reviews for Open Your Eyes
dbc357 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Very nice. I like it. It's a realistic analyze of his friendship with Sasuke. It's a great rant.I enjoyed the slight humor you put in on a few places too. Awesome!
Rebel S2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
okay, that was a lot of swear words i'm not allowed to read but who cares! i really liked this story cause of how naruto still believes that he can bring sasuke back. i also like that part with the (are you gay?) and that. also i find the last paragraph with the animal rights and whatever to be really funny yet touching. keep writing
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I really like this style of writing, too. This was so tragic. D: I sympathize with Naruto; I hate Sasuke in the series right now. I think you just wrote everything Naruto feels but doesn't always say in the series. Many people have written fanfics where Naruto chases Sasuke and can't get him etc., but you made the familiar new. :) Fantastic job!

Favorite parts:

I don't think you ever knew, but we had a fan club. A yaoi fan club. At first I was like, 'what the fuck?' and then I was like, 'oh, what the fuck.' Even when you ran away, those girls shipped us like it was their job. Something about me saving you from the clutches of an evil pedophile.

This part was BEAUTIFUL. I believe Naruto would do all of this for Sasuke:

If you're in a dark room I can lead you out. Just hold my hand; we'll walk out of that place. If you're locked up I can break you out. We'll work out an escape plan. Jail break, whoo-hoo! If blackbirds are flocking over you so you can't see, I'll take a gun to each of their heads. Fuck animal rights when you need me. Fuck everything when you need me. And if you're bleeding to death, I'll heal you. Actually, I'd get Sakura to heal you 'cause let's face it, a doctor I am not.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I LOVED THAT. Absolutely brilliant Naruto rant, totally IC in my opinion. I liked the lyrics you slipped in there. ;) Fantastic work!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
That was also great, but you should make a sequel in which Narusasu meet then fight and finaly go home together and live in peace or something like that
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
...if you make me feel sorry for Sasuke I will never forgive you.

Although, your AN of 'It's a pain in my ass but a much beloved one.' just made me giggled, considering your love of yaoi... (Gives a GB cookie and gives to Suigetsu)

~Stormy