Reviews for The Family Tree
Fairy of the Friz chapter 1 . 5/23
Wow, amazing! I love how you've combined the two storylines
JasmineRaven chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I used to absolutely love the show Jane and the Dragon! hahaha! Great way to tie it in with DQ! Nice work!

Jasminehoran
RiganteWarrior chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I had to make an account purely so I could say how much I love this cross over. This is a great story but it is far from over. If you don't want to continue it, I wouldn't mind giving it a crack. I already have some ideas haha :)
Marina Rose chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
that was heart-touchingly beatiful! :')
UltimateDragonTamer101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
very good u can read my mind i always pictured jasmine as jane u should make 1 where dains good & Dragons a g3 ol and dain saves jane who's sisters with jasmine! Your a good good writer well done i'm making 50 ways to annoy lief up to number 15 very good (")
anonymus chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
please write more this story is cool
Bookworm0713 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Please update quickly! I love how you've weaved the book and T.V. show together perfectly! I really like how you have like the whispers from the past that only Jane can hear. If I could recomend something it would be to have Jane and Dragon joined by two other people on their journey so it would be like Jasmine, Barda, and Lief on their quests. Anyway please write more and soon!
Bookworm0713 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010