Reviews for Blackbirds
Amaya86 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Well done. Overall a good read. I have to admit that it felt as if you struggled a bit more with Blackbirds. Open your eyes was better (I think) only because Naruto is an easier character to write. He has the whole optimistic 'everything will be okay in the end' attitude. Sasuke is a bit harder. It's not always clear why he does what he does, but I think you managed to get there in the end :)
WolvesKey chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Wow, that's very deep and it's almost as if it was his thoughts I were reading (well of course they were SET in his thoughts, what I meant was that I could see this being put in the manga/anime; shame it hasn't, but there ya go!).
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Aww. This made me sad for some reason lol. Sasuke almost sounds like his brother in this, the way he says Naruto has disappointed him and how Sasuke had high expectations for him. But anyways, good job. _ I feel like the actual series doesn't really offer much insight into the way Sasuke feels about Naruto pursuing him (or at least not at the point in the series I'm at), but I think you portrayed it plausibly. :)

I like this part:

I feel like he's not dead at all, just that he turned into a flock of blackbirds to follow me. To do as he's done all my life, to watch my progress without my knowledge. Without ever revealing himself.
Rebel S2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
wow, really dark. in a way, its kinda tragic. i mean, the whole sasuke hating naruto and such. nice story. i've read the other one and i think both are great
Shaari chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
_ This inspired me to write a poem! Thank you!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
It's awesome. Terrific Sasuke insight. Definitely C2'd!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
That was great, you did a really great job on this and Sasuke was in character
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 6/20/2010