Reviews for Objection
nedjheret chapter 3 . 3/6
Lucius Malfoy would ~never~ say the word heck.
wine witch chapter 167 . 2/28
Thanks for this amazing story!
Guest chapter 50 . 12/14/2016
No not a burden at all *melt*
Guest chapter 48 . 12/14/2016
Lol, Die Hard shout out. Rickman's first movie appearance ; )
Guest chapter 43 . 12/14/2016
That's cool of Draco to cover up but their reaction towards Snape and Hermione. Priceless, LoL.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/13/2016
Luna and her mysterious creatures. Good portrayal. Touch of uncertain intimacy was great but hope no one gets caught.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/13/2016
OMG, f*ing Harry. Besides this was how long ago. People change and start over, speak of experience. I bet he hasn't seen her in forever as well.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
Lol, poor Snape. It's a small wizarding world after all. What choice does he have though?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
Yeah! Hermione the great lawyer. I love how you wrote Lucius so far. I can't help but laugh with mirth.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Mysteries of mystery, good intriguing start for me because I want to know what's happening.
Sawmill chick chapter 167 . 4/3/2016
Loved this story and the idea of after the war would be such a mess was brilliant. Hated what the characters turned into at first, but enjoyed reading about it at the same time.
KKM chapter 124 . 1/21/2016
Lmfao, Judge Turpin! Excellent name drop! :)
Guest chapter 158 . 9/25/2015
Very nice. Her parents put the words perfectly about all that happened to her!
Guest chapter 84 . 9/25/2015
Nicely done Severus. Keeping Ginny as a friend, because he kinda has too, being a part of the Malfoy family and all and getting her to act civil to Hermione. Although she doesn't deserve this nice treatment at all. Ron killed himself. He wasn't good enough for Hermione. If it weren't for him, she probably wouldn't have started drinking. He messed up big time. Ginny has it all, her own family, a husband, his family and children. She has no right to complain about Hermione. She had all this misplaced compassion for her brother, but none for Hermione. She still doesn't. Talk about holding a grudge! I'm sure it was a big mess back then. But even then, if you see your friend in pain like that at such a young age. Someone that was always the smart and sensible girl, going downhill like that... how can you not feel compassion, how can you not help fix her. Just sent her to rehab so the problem is off your hands and let her figure it out on her own. She had nothing to live for, but when she finally did, she gave up drinking immediately. That was very admirable. Unfortunately no one agreed. These people stopped being her friends the moment they weren't there for her when her parents couldn't be brought back...
Wow! quite the comment... but the injustice done to hermione is killing me!
Guest chapter 69 . 9/25/2015
I can't stand the injustice of it all! Poor hermione! Ron was the worst boyfriend ever to give her alcohol to deal with the pain of losing her parents. He and Harry were supposed to be her best friends and instead they made everything worse. Why didn't Ron's parents help out! I feel so bad for her. She was all alone and didn't know how to cope and even before she was addicted to the alcohol, no-one was willing to help. I absolutely love Severus and his response to her story. She really is a survivor going through this and finally picking herself up again and starting a whole new life. Leaving Britain is about the only thing she could have done. Can't believe Lucius was actually a better friend to her than Ron, Harry and Ginny together!
1,539 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »