Reviews for Objection
Theskyatdawn2 chapter 167 . 8/19/2019
You write well, the development in this was really well thought. Thank you a really good read.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/16/2019
All the forensic evidence here is exceedingly thin for a magical conviction. The fingerprint and perhaps even the hair (assuming it doesn’t revert to original after an hour) can be explained by polyjuice. Even eye witness testimony which makes cases airtight in the normal context is inadequate for a conviction (Sirius Black for example—he would have been acquitted if there had been a trial)...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2019
Hermione seems like an awful lawyer so far:
1. Only defending the innocent is rather bad form for a lawyer. Everyone is entitled to a fair defence, and acquittal is not the goal of a lawyer - justice is. Hermione here seems to be the run of the mill lawyer here, only taking easy, winnable cases that improve her statistics
2. She doesn’t seem to know any procedure, and admits openly her lack of experience to the opposing counsel. Unless this is a tactic to make the prosecution underestimate her, it’s pretty bad form.
Saissa chapter 167 . 5/31/2019
Brilliant story! Very well written. I love Hermione and Severus ships!

I enjoyed almost every part. I did not enjoy the nasty things that Ginny said and did - but then I have never really liked Ginny (or Ron or Molly).

You never really explained how or why Draco and Ginny got married,. It has to be more than just a crush from each side!
Saissa chapter 127 . 5/31/2019
I am confused. Why does this case need to be RE-opened? I thought it was ongoing while the trial was on and wont be closed until a guilty verdict is obtained?
Saissa chapter 101 . 5/30/2019
Ginny is so delusional! And so very hateful. She seems to be even worse than Ron ever was!
Saissa chapter 84 . 5/30/2019
I still do not trust Ginny. She has never learnt to accept responsibility for her actions. Ron also never learnt to be responsible for his actions either. Neither does Molly.

I also note that Severus does not specifically tell Ginny that Ron CHOSE to kill himself. He may have felt driven to it, but he still chose to do it. and clearly Ginny didnt know enough to stop him.

So is Ginny the gryffindor married to Draco the slytherin simply because she has a crush on him? That is NOT a reason to get married.

I get the impression that Ginny's tears over ron are crocodile tears. She claims that she hates Hermione for what Hermione did to Ginny. Hermione did not do anything to Ginny!
Hermione was sick and Ron refused to leave Hermione. Rinny did everything she could to make Ron dump Hermione. But in the end it was all RONS choice to kill himself. Hermione did not do that.

If Ginny needs to blame anyone, she can blame Ron for being such a weakling and taking the cowards way out of the situation. Or Ginny can blame herself for not doing enough to ensure that Ron got some help.

This is great writing. But I am biased against Ginny. I have never liked her or Ron or Molly.
Saissa chapter 51 . 5/30/2019
Finally! It takes you 51 chapters to tell us why Ginny hates Hermione! I hope it does not take that same number of chapters to tell us how the know-it-all killed the moron!

Also if Ginny is a true gryffindor, why the heck is she married to a slytherin such as Draco? The Gyffindors hated all Slytherins!

I hope these answers get explained in this story - eventually!
Guest chapter 165 . 4/2/2019
Of course, Lucius taking the credit and the last word! Haha:) this was an awesome ride, thank you so much for your beautiful writing
elliequigley chapter 84 . 1/16/2019
I was hoping after her chat with Severus that I wouldn't hate Ginny so much but I still do. She's a hateful bitch and i hope something trully awful happens to her and Harry! Loving this story, that's not a criticism of you, its great writing to get me so emotionally involved!
Guest chapter 167 . 10/14/2018
Thank you for the story! I pretty much devoured it the past couple days.
Guest chapter 113 . 10/14/2018
Ugh! Ginny is awful. I think she needs mental help too.
Guest chapter 66 . 10/13/2018
Ginny is just the worst. Well maybe Harry too.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/13/2018
Interesting story so far. Intimidating because of all those chapters but so far it’s a fast read.
GeekLoveFan chapter 124 . 8/16/2018
Judge Turpin, BAHAHAHA! The earlier Gruber bit was predictable, of course, but Judge Turpin’s a more obscure role. LOVE IT!
1,660 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »