Reviews for Objection
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 167 . 9/1/2020
I never thought I would like Lucius Malfoy but there you go. Thanks!
Montara chapter 122 . 6/28/2020
They avoided a tragedy...glad they talked.
Montara chapter 120 . 6/28/2020
Loved it.
Montara chapter 114 . 6/28/2020
Hermione is starting to build a case against Giselle and Ares.
Montara chapter 113 . 6/28/2020
Well...Ginny is right, in a way...they need a backup plan. Hope it won't come to that.
Montara chapter 112 . 6/28/2020
Harry is now free of the past...and can live his life with Luna and James.
Montara chapter 111 . 6/28/2020
It was a good talk, they both needed it. Now, maybe, he'll stop with the insults and let her live her life.
Montara chapter 110 . 6/28/2020
Maybe this will be ok...hope so. If only Harry would stop with the insults...well deserved or not.
Montara chapter 108 . 6/28/2020
At least Conway didn't use Hermione's hair for something too illegal, but still, polyjuice should be a very well guarded potion, made available only in certain monitored situations. Harry is starting to see that Hermione wasn't the only one to blame for the situation they ended up in.
Montara chapter 106 . 6/27/2020
Well...I think Hermione or Severus should invent a spell that removes the hair immediately after it fell off so it can't be used in a polyjuice potion. Hope Conway won't do something that bad with her hairs...like "Hermione" getting drunk in a pub so the media could see. :(((
Montara chapter 105 . 6/27/2020
He knew her...this is good for his case.
Montara chapter 104 . 6/26/2020
Oh, Perpetua had an allergic reaction...
Montara chapter 103 . 6/26/2020
Perpetua was ok in Rita's room...
Montara chapter 101 . 6/26/2020
If they're true parents, and not just in name, they will be mad but they'll accept Hermione in their lives right away, even mad (right now I'm upset with my teenager daughter... but I'll always love her :D).

Ginny is a good person...I'm starting to like her very much.
Montara chapter 100 . 6/26/2020
I don't get Hermione. Even if they don't know her, she should have kept an eye for them...help them when in need, keep track where they're living..maybe infiltrate their new lives as a new friend...they're her parents!
1,733 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »