Reviews for Objection
Sawmill chick chapter 167 . 4/3
Loved this story and the idea of after the war would be such a mess was brilliant. Hated what the characters turned into at first, but enjoyed reading about it at the same time.
KKM chapter 124 . 1/21
Lmfao, Judge Turpin! Excellent name drop! :)
Guest chapter 158 . 9/25/2015
Very nice. Her parents put the words perfectly about all that happened to her!
Guest chapter 84 . 9/25/2015
Nicely done Severus. Keeping Ginny as a friend, because he kinda has too, being a part of the Malfoy family and all and getting her to act civil to Hermione. Although she doesn't deserve this nice treatment at all. Ron killed himself. He wasn't good enough for Hermione. If it weren't for him, she probably wouldn't have started drinking. He messed up big time. Ginny has it all, her own family, a husband, his family and children. She has no right to complain about Hermione. She had all this misplaced compassion for her brother, but none for Hermione. She still doesn't. Talk about holding a grudge! I'm sure it was a big mess back then. But even then, if you see your friend in pain like that at such a young age. Someone that was always the smart and sensible girl, going downhill like that... how can you not feel compassion, how can you not help fix her. Just sent her to rehab so the problem is off your hands and let her figure it out on her own. She had nothing to live for, but when she finally did, she gave up drinking immediately. That was very admirable. Unfortunately no one agreed. These people stopped being her friends the moment they weren't there for her when her parents couldn't be brought back...
Wow! quite the comment... but the injustice done to hermione is killing me!
Guest chapter 69 . 9/25/2015
I can't stand the injustice of it all! Poor hermione! Ron was the worst boyfriend ever to give her alcohol to deal with the pain of losing her parents. He and Harry were supposed to be her best friends and instead they made everything worse. Why didn't Ron's parents help out! I feel so bad for her. She was all alone and didn't know how to cope and even before she was addicted to the alcohol, no-one was willing to help. I absolutely love Severus and his response to her story. She really is a survivor going through this and finally picking herself up again and starting a whole new life. Leaving Britain is about the only thing she could have done. Can't believe Lucius was actually a better friend to her than Ron, Harry and Ginny together!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
You probably don't care since this story is a few years old but I couldn't get past the 4th chapter. It’s “Expecto Patronum” not “Expecto Patronus” and it’s “cruciatus” not “cruciatas." The clincher was the misspell of Hermione's last name (it's not Grainger).
hayam chapter 167 . 6/30/2015
I really enjoyed reading that story - thank you!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 167 . 6/30/2015
I haven't slept. I've been reading since 1:38 am. it is 9:44am. Fucking hell. So worth it though. I'm running on 2 cups of coffee. Worth it. WORTH. IT.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 167 . 5/7/2015
I loved this story to the end. It was very well written, and had plenty of good plot twists and happy moments with the sad. Sharkeygirl, if you published a real novel, I for one would pay to read it. You've really got a talent for writing that shouldn't be wasted.
Guest chapter 167 . 1/10/2015
(Sorry, phone troubles...) together really well. I could feel hermiones pain so badly! Finally she's living a happy life well deserved. Amazing story!
Guest chapter 167 . 1/10/2015
I hope you still read reviews, because i want you to know you wrote an amazing story! Very original, i've never read anything line it. Everything falls t
mysinger chapter 167 . 10/5/2014
Brilliant story! I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end. Thank you. I liked the character development. Well done!
Perry Downing chapter 68 . 8/12/2014
This is why I try to stick to fics that are complete. What a fantastic set-up! I imagine you were alight with glee on this cliffie!
Perry Downing chapter 63 . 8/12/2014
This is such a lovely, subtle, and soft story. I'm so enjoying their dance!
Guest in Europe chapter 167 . 6/22/2014
A really excellent story and an enjoyable read. I wasn't too sure when I read the summary but got well and truly drawn in.

Thank you.