Reviews for Objection
Guest chapter 73 . 7/20/2017
Why doesn't Severus develop a potion, taken weekly or monthly, that disables an alcoholic's ability to receive that pleasurable feeling from drinking? Make it so that no matter how much a drunk drinks, it's as though they're just drinking water?
Guest chapter 70 . 7/20/2017
I like how Severus gave her a chance to tell him the whole story and I like that Hermione isn't cutting herself any slack although I think she should be a little easier on herself.
Guest chapter 69 . 7/20/2017
Honey, you're the one who decided to write angst so saying you didn't want angst is retarded. You chose to write it so stop it.

Ron's a pussy, and neither Harry nor Ron, nor Ginny, were in any way decent friends to Hermione or they'd have hauled her ass into rehab far sooner and over and over again until it "stuck".

I'm glad she doesn't have them in her life anymore. They don't deserve her.
Guest chapter 68 . 7/20/2017
Funny how everyone panders to Ginny's hysterical bullshit while Hermione is writhing on the floor in pain. Way to show you care, Severus! Ugh.

Also, everyone knew Ginny would be an utter cow to Hermione so why did anyone let her into Severus' house knowing Hermione had to be there because of the terms of his release? It's like EVERYONE from Lucius to Draco enjoyed setting Hermione up for Ginny to bully.
Guest chapter 67 . 7/20/2017
Ginny is a cunt x infinity x 10, and she's rude as hell. Someone needs to slap her silly. x infinity.
Guest chapter 66 . 7/20/2017
Ginny is a cunt x infinity.
Guest chapter 63 . 7/20/2017
Hermione has to see Severus 3 times a day; she'd have to stay there.
Guest chapter 59 . 7/20/2017
Wow, Ares is a little free with the info, isn't he!
Guest chapter 58 . 7/20/2017
Severus' elves are getting on my nerves.
Guest chapter 55 . 7/20/2017
Ginny is a cunt, part deux.
Guest chapter 51 . 7/20/2017
Ginny needs to get a life. I still don't understand what Draco sees in her vagina.
Guest chapter 49 . 7/20/2017
Awww, Hermione is Severus' babysitter. Is she supposed to read him stories, chop his meat, and burp him, too? Ugh.
Guest chapter 48 . 7/20/2017
I wonder what Conway is playing at. I think his dog form needs to be neutered.
Guest chapter 47 . 7/20/2017
Do the guards think Severus never eats considering he's always getting food from Hermione?
Guest chapter 46 . 7/20/2017
A-ha! Isn't it about time for Ginny to try to barge her big ass in and do something?
1,733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »