Reviews for Objection
Montara chapter 97 . 6/26/2020
Nice, how they're using Slughorn :)))
Montara chapter 96 . 6/26/2020
K. I can understand why Harry is with Luna, she makes him feel treasured while still giving him the truth.
Montara chapter 95 . 6/26/2020
Well, Harry could have been more understanding, but he knew only the drunk Hermione in the recent years, so I can understand the repulsion...but he should have been more careful since she was pregnant. They could have named her Sara Lily...
Montara chapter 94 . 6/26/2020
Harry's putting all the blame on Hermione, when he should take part of it on himself.
Montara chapter 93 . 6/26/2020
Will Hermione be as ruthless as she should be in order to discredit Luna? Because it seems easy to make people doubt her...
Montara chapter 92 . 6/26/2020
They confessed their love :D But it's bittersweet since they had to talk about the bleak future, if they lose. But they won't :)
Montara chapter 91 . 6/26/2020
I think this was the best Christmas :)
Montara chapter 90 . 6/26/2020
Poor Severus, panicking like that. But I'm sure it will be a nice surprise.
Montara chapter 87 . 6/26/2020
Ginny and Draco..they seem perfect for each other. Now I know why she's tolerating Lucius' smirks.

Hermione and Severus almost confessed their love for each other :D
Montara chapter 84 . 6/26/2020
This was hard to read. :(((
Montara chapter 82 . 6/25/2020
Did he hear her? Hope so.
Montara chapter 81 . 6/25/2020
If Ginny could see that Hermione has changed, then maybe Severus could keep Ginny, who he likes, in his life. I can't see him get rid of Hermione...Ginny will have to choose soon.
Montara chapter 72 . 6/25/2020
They have a new suspect. Great.
Montara chapter 69 . 6/25/2020
I thought Ron burned during the fire caused by Hermione. But him killing himself...that's his choice. They both needed help. Don't know how Harry could have become such an angry man...so sad, such a tight friendship ending in such a tragic way. Poor Hermione, to lose a baby :((
Montara chapter 59 . 6/25/2020
Why would anybody risk jail and reveal a guarded secret like being an unregistered animagus to a stranger?!
1,733 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »