Reviews for Objection
Montara chapter 58 . 6/25/2020
So, Hermione can leave Severus alone, if he's in his house...

Hope it won't come to Hermione saving Severus by showing up drunk :(
Montara chapter 56 . 6/24/2020
If Ginny is so close to Severus, then how could he not know about Hermione destroying Ginny's life and Ron being dead because of her?!

The mock trial was interesting, but the elf's confession was heartbreaking. :( And they really need to talk about their feelings!
Montara chapter 55 . 6/24/2020
If Severus will see the Malfoys, then Hermione needs to be with him...meaning Ginny will be exposed to her, too. That won't go well.

Interesting, that Hermione needs to prepare Severus for the trial. It makes sense but it shouldn't be like that, found guilty because of a glare.
Montara chapter 51 . 6/24/2020
So, Ron was killed because of Hermione :(( I can understand Ginny not wanting anything to do with Hermione. Why is Lucius so heartless and having a gleam in his eyes talking about Hermione in front of Ginny?! It's like, he likes making her mad.
Montara chapter 45 . 6/24/2020
The Perpetua case... I really think it would have been Draco did was so stupid and he should have, at least, finish the job, replacing the memories with fake ones.

Platonic...:))
Montara chapter 43 . 6/24/2020
I really doubt Perpetua would act like that if she'd think she has memory gaps. She'd immediately start an investigation. And Draco, as a former death eater, would be a prime suspect. What is he teaching those kids?! And Severus...allowing and encouraging this...makes me not liking him right now.
Montara chapter 42 . 6/24/2020
Oh, I really wanted to be wrong. She lost her baby :(((
Montara chapter 41 . 6/24/2020
So, Harry took advantage of a drunk Hermione and she lost the baby somehow :(((( That is why Ginny is so upset. This is so messed up!

If so, I really don't know how Luna could be with someone like Harry. Still, Harry seems to love Luna very much.

Adrian was so bloodthirsty at the end...and he seemed like a nice person.
Montara chapter 40 . 6/24/2020
Lol, nicely played with Slughorn.
Montara chapter 39 . 6/24/2020
My brain: And...their professionalism went down the drain. :
My heart: They were so lonely and they are so compatible. I'm so glad they have each other.

I wonder what happened with Ron? Ginny was so upset, too upset that someone was a drunk...hope nothing happened with Ron.
Montara chapter 37 . 6/23/2020
Well, she could have saved herself of this trip and ask this in a letter. Lucius was the one wanting her on this case, I'm sure he would have helped.
Montara chapter 36 . 6/23/2020
Why would Ginny live in a house where she has no say in anything?! I would have left and forced Draco to choose the first time this would have happened! It was the same when Hermione wanted Lucius' help the first time. Not to mention, they are teaching her kids stuff that she's not aware of?! :

And Hermione...although her past is not nice, she needs to stop people from speaking to her like this because she's not that person anymore, show some backbone, especially since she's a lawyer! She should have sent a patronus or an owl ahead, though.
Montara chapter 35 . 6/23/2020
"Hermione's right; you really aren't the bastard you once were." - lol :))
Montara chapter 34 . 6/23/2020
Frankly, I think it's the best decision. They have to stop being lawyer and client to start something. They are both adults, they can handle a bit of waiting.
Montara chapter 33 . 6/23/2020