Reviews for Objection
Montara chapter 32 . 6/23/2020
Loved the speech.
Montara chapter 31 . 6/23/2020
Severus told the truth, she was never drunk in his presence but he can't know for sure the rest of the day. But he's trusting his gut, based on their friendship. Hope she'll never break his trust. Yet, it must be exhausting to have to prove yourself...all your life. Poor Hermione :(
Montara chapter 30 . 6/23/2020
Well...I can understand Harry's anger, still, I think he should have made an effort to see first if she really was the same alcoholic or if she has changed, and only then speak in court.

Hope Severus will stand by her and give her a chance.
Montara chapter 29 . 6/23/2020
Don't think she's going to drink.

I really think I've read this story before but I can't remember the details, only fragments.
Montara chapter 28 . 6/23/2020
Wow, Harry is so wrong! He knew her but he doesn't know her anymore.

My father was an alcoholic and destroyed his life. Since my husband took him into our home (I was very reluctant at first), he's been an exemplary grandfather, took care of my daughter when we were at work and never made o scene. It's been 17 years and he's still ok. So, people can change, with the right support and circumstances.
Montara chapter 27 . 6/23/2020
"Just don't look like you want to kill them and you'll be fine" - lol :))

They are starting to give each other hints of how they feel...but he's still her client...
Montara chapter 26 . 6/22/2020
Oh, she was an alcoholic :(( That's why Harry is mad at her. She must have done something...I really thought it was his fault. And I think I've read this story before...
Montara chapter 24 . 6/22/2020
It's great to see them enjoying each other's company.
Montara chapter 23 . 6/22/2020
Animagus, of course. I kind of suspected right away.
Montara chapter 22 . 6/22/2020
Wow, he's already falling.
Montara chapter 21 . 6/22/2020
Giselle should be a suspect, too.
Montara chapter 20 . 6/22/2020
They're starting to like each other :D
Montara chapter 19 . 6/22/2020
Interesting discussion.
Montara chapter 18 . 6/22/2020
Slughorn seems very helpful. Maybe he should have mentioned the other suspect's name, even though she had an alibi..there is always polijuice.
Montara chapter 17 . 6/22/2020
He's so thirsty for companionship! And yet, he's so prickly...not with Hermione or Lucius, though.
1,733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »