Reviews for The Most Carefully Laid Plans
Safehavenfan chapter 75 . 8/19/2014
wow that was really good
et forever1027 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Is there a way to print this story. So I can read it at work.
Emerald chapter 75 . 4/21/2013
Sandra, I have to no words...

This story is... beyond anything this fandom has ever seen. Actually, all of your stories were.
I stumbled onto this story in 2005 just before leaving for a family vacation to Alaska. Within just an hour of reading, I knew I wouldn't be able to wait a week to finish it when I returned. I printed the story and took it with me, completely riveted during my trip. Yours was the very first fanfiction that completely captured me. There is something so intricate about this, so hauntingly beautiful in the way you told this story, and made it real. I will never forget crossing the terrain of Alaskan wilderness with this story in my lap, awed by the moose and the words all at the same time. I thank you for what you did for the fandom with OUAT (which I'm terribly sad to see gone), with your website and videos, I thank you for this story and Believe and the others that were written so beautifully, and I thank you for introducing me to Wicked Game by Chris Isaak (that scene in this story is by far my favorite). All in all, Sandra, you are incredibly talented and Passions was simply a medium through which to express it. I wish you all the best in your future writing and other creative endeavors.
asianchic510 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
OMG. Can I just say how happy I am to have found this story? This story was one of the very first fanfics I'd ever been exposed to, and T/E were one of the first couples I'd ever shipped. This story remains one of my absolute favorites of all time, ALL TIME. I'm actually tearing up now. Gah, thank you! I don't believe I ever did get to tell you back then, but thank you for allowing us to enjoy it again.
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Love the familial feel of this chapter. Kudos.
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Lovely fic. I was such an ET fan when Travis played the part!
TwilightLove21 chapter 75 . 5/16/2012
That was so sweet! I'm glad Ethan and Theresa finally got what they wanted!
TwilightLove21 chapter 74 . 5/16/2012
I'm glad Drew told Ethan and Theresa the truth about Gwen even though it was difficult for him (and it was only half the truth)! I thought Gary was finally going to tell Ethan who was responsible, but then he ends up dead :/ that's horrible!
TwilightLove21 chapter 73 . 5/16/2012
I really hope Drew will be a good friend to Theresa and help support her. I want to see Ethan accepting that Drew cares for her, but Drew being understanding of Theresa's choice.
TwilightLove21 chapter 72 . 5/16/2012
I'm glad Ethan and Theresa are talking through things and trying to figure out who wanted to hurt Theresa! I'm anxious to see what Luis and Miguel have to say :)
TwilightLove21 chapter 71 . 5/13/2012
I'm so glad Ethan was there for her!
TwilightLove21 chapter 70 . 5/13/2012
I am shocked! I knew something was up with Chuck!
TwilightLove21 chapter 69 . 5/13/2012
Omg... Chuck :O? What!

Great chapter, but I have a lot to catch up on so that's all I will say for now lol!
Soul93 chapter 75 . 5/1/2012
Why did it ever have to end! This story was truly amazing and I'm so happy you shared it with us! I hope you write a sequel to this one day! I'm sad to see it's over but the read was worth the wait! Thank you SandraD for sharing this awesome fic!
Angel N Darkness chapter 75 . 4/27/2012
you did a great job on this chapter and the whole story... love it...