Reviews for The Most Carefully Laid Plans
StarSmoak chapter 1 . 11/15
Oh my lord I feel sooooo Old... Once Upon a Time was one of my favorite fanfic sites for Theresa and Ethan fic. I’m remembering this story too and I can’t wait to read it again.
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 75 . 3/18
Absolutely amazing! I wish there was an epilogue so we'd know what happened with the others but this was Ethan & Theresa's story..the story they deserved. The early days of ET were a magic unseen. I love how Theresa was able to grow in your story & how Ethan was able to realize his own faults. I also wonder how the other residents of Harmony fared in this alternate world of Passions. Jessica? Tabitha? Eve? Simone?... I know it's a long shot but hopefully you come back to the world of Passions and write a story for old times sake!
lindagail chapter 75 . 8/14/2016
This is my Favorite Ethan and Theresa story. So glad you decided to post on this website.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/13/2016
I truly hate gwen but I love your story
Guest chapter 8 . 3/13/2016
OMG love it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I love Passions and I love Ethan and Theresa. Love the beginning
Jade chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
meant to say d.i.s.n.e.y.j.a.d.e.1.2.a.t.y.a.h.o.o.c.o.m. is my addy obv take out the periods exceptbetween the o and c
Jade chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
I just finished reading this fic. Wow, just WOW. I hope someday you'll come abck and keeping writing on this storyline. I truly wish you'd been a writer on this show, this kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time and now I wish there was more! :) ( is my email)
Safehavenfan chapter 75 . 8/19/2014
wow that was really good
truelove27 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Is there a way to print this story. So I can read it at work.
Emerald chapter 75 . 4/21/2013
Sandra, I have to no words...

This story is... beyond anything this fandom has ever seen. Actually, all of your stories were.
I stumbled onto this story in 2005 just before leaving for a family vacation to Alaska. Within just an hour of reading, I knew I wouldn't be able to wait a week to finish it when I returned. I printed the story and took it with me, completely riveted during my trip. Yours was the very first fanfiction that completely captured me. There is something so intricate about this, so hauntingly beautiful in the way you told this story, and made it real. I will never forget crossing the terrain of Alaskan wilderness with this story in my lap, awed by the moose and the words all at the same time. I thank you for what you did for the fandom with OUAT (which I'm terribly sad to see gone), with your website and videos, I thank you for this story and Believe and the others that were written so beautifully, and I thank you for introducing me to Wicked Game by Chris Isaak (that scene in this story is by far my favorite). All in all, Sandra, you are incredibly talented and Passions was simply a medium through which to express it. I wish you all the best in your future writing and other creative endeavors.
asianchic510 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
OMG. Can I just say how happy I am to have found this story? This story was one of the very first fanfics I'd ever been exposed to, and T/E were one of the first couples I'd ever shipped. This story remains one of my absolute favorites of all time, ALL TIME. I'm actually tearing up now. Gah, thank you! I don't believe I ever did get to tell you back then, but thank you for allowing us to enjoy it again.
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Love the familial feel of this chapter. Kudos.