Reviews for Another Way to Say Goodbye
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
very nice story; I think Marshall was pretty restrained in his reaction though.
thena-ditey chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Awww. I cheered when Marshall socked him! Yaaay!
omg chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was cute and well written, but I have to admit I was driven to review by a single line:

"He yells 'Jonrón' when he's..." Marshall searched for a polite way of putting it, "...done."

That made me laugh aloud, particularly the use of the Spanish pronunciation. Haha. Great!
star jelly chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
That was a great story. I really liked it.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Loved it. That's what should have happened, however, I would have aimed a lot lower than Raph's face.

-Kate
Yogi Dee chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Frickin' fabulous. This is how USA should have written Raph out of the program. Love it.
b-mystique chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Ahh so cute and des and slightly humorous and i just love marshall i want a marshall he should be good job. :-)
TheFisherKitty chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I always love Raph getting dumped or getting a fist to the face. Add that to the mention that Raph has an orgasm catchphrase and Marshall heard it, and I have to say, this one-shot has it all! This was a very fun read! )
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Oh, this was so good! :) I loved Marshall punching Raph and the way you described Marshall after, it was funny and definitely something Marshall would do. I loved that he told Mary about it, he definitely would have told her right away. :) I also love that Marshall knew her thoughts about what she was going to do with raph and that he told her not to do it and that she listened to him! She would listen to him and only him! :) Thanks for the story, it was great!
Betherzz chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
really cute story :) i loved it, love that marshall found him walking out after his thing with fat judy, love how marshall punched raph for even suggesting that marshall slept with her, love that marshall stuck up for his girl no matter if she would be pissed at him later or not, and love how he told her his thoughts on her calling him and forgiving raph... ;) at the end of the day they have each other ;) thanks for the good read
JMS529 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This would have been nice to see on the show. I like how Mary listened to Marshall and used his advice. Thanks for sharing.
roar526 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
If only she had dumped him then. I like that each of them put their friendship first. Mary should appreciate him more.
BuJyo chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Loved this from start to finish! You are on a roll :)

The fact that Marshall got to punch Raph...ahhhh. We all want to say that Raph's not a bad guy, but I think everyone *does* forget that he cheated on Mary at least once.

The M/M interaction was great. Marshall's advice is the only one she'll take (maybe Stan once in a while).

Perfect!
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Well, why not ? Nice Marshall, I don't think he overreacted. Mary is his friend, it's normal he didn't let Raph get away with cheating on her.

I like this story, I hope you'll write more soon

~Cat :)
siapom chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I so wish that was what we'd seen on the show. The way you wrote it was fantastic.