Reviews for Gone But Not Forgotten
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 1/20
Oh wow. This is so creepy. I wonder what there next meeting would be like. Very interesting story with a unique plot
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Awww so cute and sob so sad. You are one of my favorite talented writers in the whole world, cheer.
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I feel bad about things like that. I can't help but feel like if you can come into contact with a ghost, that you would have been very close to them had they been alive. It's like that one line from that one song in West Side Story, "even death won't part us now"
Pixie the Vulpix chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I knew ittttttttttttttttttttt! You really should write more, I dunno like maybe you could have Takuya confront Zoe about it... It was really good, though kinda creepy. *shudders*
Rukatofan chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
No, I liked it, for sure! Well told! SO cute! And sad!
Toby860 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
you should do a short follow up. it could be about him telling his parents about the ghost or maybe her coming to get him an explanation about what happened in the accident maybe even why she is still around and why she played with him. I really do like this story it is pretty good even though its a 1 shot.
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
that was pretty good, i wouldnt mind seeing a sequal for this
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Well, Takuya, You should really get more info on ghosts. ghosts and spirits can come in contact if they want to. Most children who are spirits are usually lonely and come out to play with others, meaning no harm what so ever. So yeah, they can touch you or even have sex with you!
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
ADIK!

That was so awesome...

On the first time, it was so cute 'cause they're still young and they think like olders... XDD... like the wedding thingy... they want to get married... _

And I thought that you were wrong about the genre that was Romance/Supernatural... But in the end... I know why...

Hmm... What could it feel when you play with a ghost... and not by a ghost... a solid-form ghost...

Sad but it was super...

Like horror/suspense stories... So be it!
JohnP87 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
wow i really liked this even when you bring up the story of the someone dancing with a ghost and lending her his coat it was strong and good.
dingcs chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Whoa, say what? It's kinda freaky how Zoe is a ghost. I did not see that one coming, but it was still good. Great one-shot!

I was gushing about how cute little Takuya and Zoe are when they were talking about honeymoons. Aww they have such innocent minds. _ OH MY GOD IT'S SO ADORABLE!
utsukushii04 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This was really, really good! Wow, I thought it was so cute though. But it wales really good! I'm actually left speechless because it was really good! Wow!

You are so talented!

On to the next...oh you get it!
Zepriyds chapter 1 . 6/20/2010