Reviews for Antigonish
Miyukiyama chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
Love this story, and I am completely happy with the ending. Choices have consequences - good and bad - and both Leah and Jacob are living through those choices. I'm also super bias, but I loved that Leah ended up with Logan and stayed in a love that formed naturally.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
The story was OK but I would of prefer Jacob and Leah at the end being a happy family
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
I had to stop reading this and cry. Losing a child is the worst pain imaginable. Extremely heartbreaking chapter, beautifully written.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Amazing!
mewlingquimlover chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
oh i loved it , i hated it, i loved it more though... what a beautiful story hun. the ending was shocking and my heart broke for Jacob and I wanted to kill The Spawn ... but Leah finally got her HEA and I love it for that reason alone. Plus your not to shabby of a writer either - lol!
mewlingquimlover chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
oh good Lord, I'm scared to read the next chapter. I'm torn between Team Jacob and Team Logan... you evil woman :-b
mewlingquimlover chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
is it sad i'm silently rotting for Logan?
mewlingquimlover chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I don't know rather to cry or slap Jacob? Oh this is going to be good... I love it when you get all dark and emotional in your stories. It's the reason why your my favorite writer!
A.ALIgator chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
poor jake, he should kill nahuel or at least rearrange his face.
A.ALIgator chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
i didnt think leah would agree to go on a date after what she's said in previous chapters, doesnt seem realistic.
A.ALIgator chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
fucking imprinting
Jane chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
Oh, poor Jacob. crap ending. {Sigh} Sorry, can't help it, Jacob's my favourite. Well done story, though.
stoneslay96 chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
Nice story :) I would love a story about the kids.
Lolabean07 chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
I think the ending was perfect. Leah and Logan ended up happy. Jake realized that despite his own feelings, he had to step aside to let Leah be happy. And the kids are adorable.
Lolabean07 chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
I don't know whether to love you or...hate you. This is so horribly full of angst but I can't stop reading.