Reviews for Antigonish
Jane chapter 15 . 1/20
I loved the story but oh dear, poor Jacob...no HEA for him.
Silverfires chapter 15 . 10/5/2017
So how about a sequel after Logan's death ? Great job.
crubycc chapter 15 . 9/15/2016
This story was pretty cruel to Jacob.. im glad leah got her happy ending tho.
Insomniac Connor chapter 15 . 7/18/2016
I loved this story! I like how Logan isn't some abusive asshole so Leah can run to Jacob; he's a nice guy and he's tentative and sweet. And I really just wanted to hit Billy. What gives you the right to deny Leah happiness? For once, she's found someone who's caring and won't leave her for her cousin or imprint on some half-vampire spawn. Who are you to say she can't marry him? Jacob made his choice. He chose Renesme over Leah. He chose a monster over the woman pregnant with his baby. He chose the child of a woman who ripped his heart out time and time again over the sweet, fiery girl who's helped him get over the Leech Lover.
Jacob, SHE ISNT YOURS! Get your head out of your ass for ONCE. You're acting just like Bella, flitting from side to side when the mood strikes you, pretending to anguish over the decision, ripping out Leah's heart over and over. I'm so ready to beat you over the head. Why can't you just stick to the vamp spawn instead of hurting Leah? You think having Bella use you would give you a hint of how badly it feels to be treated like dirt when the other person comes back and be the center of their world when their bf/gf leaves.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/26/2016
Awww. I'm so glad she went with Logan.
Ealasaid Una chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
Will the rest of the pack or her brother show up?
Ealasaid Una chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
will leah let paul in?
wladka.peters chapter 15 . 12/12/2015
That was great, I wanna Logan too! (In this moment more than Jacob!)
rissbenzo chapter 14 . 9/5/2015
team logan
Lex chapter 15 . 4/30/2015
I loved that she ended up with Logan. Logan- the better choice. The one who gave Leah what she deserved. The one who stuck with Leah even when she was depressed. The one who never turned his back on the girl he loved. And I love how Leah realized her worth. Jacob was a downright jerk, and I know this makes me an evil person but I totally thought Jacob deserved a barren wife after what he'd done to Leah.

Thanks for the beautiful story. More power! :)
goodvampyre chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
awesome fanfic man I read it all and its definitely one of the best leah centric fanfics out there hope u continue the good work ...
Miyukiyama chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
Love this story, and I am completely happy with the ending. Choices have consequences - good and bad - and both Leah and Jacob are living through those choices. I'm also super bias, but I loved that Leah ended up with Logan and stayed in a love that formed naturally.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
The story was OK but I would of prefer Jacob and Leah at the end being a happy family
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
I had to stop reading this and cry. Losing a child is the worst pain imaginable. Extremely heartbreaking chapter, beautifully written.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013