Reviews for Antigonish
rissbenzo chapter 14 . 9/5
team logan
Lex chapter 15 . 4/30
I loved that she ended up with Logan. Logan- the better choice. The one who gave Leah what she deserved. The one who stuck with Leah even when she was depressed. The one who never turned his back on the girl he loved. And I love how Leah realized her worth. Jacob was a downright jerk, and I know this makes me an evil person but I totally thought Jacob deserved a barren wife after what he'd done to Leah.

Thanks for the beautiful story. More power! :)
goodvampyre chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
awesome fanfic man I read it all and its definitely one of the best leah centric fanfics out there hope u continue the good work ...
Miyukiyama chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
Love this story, and I am completely happy with the ending. Choices have consequences - good and bad - and both Leah and Jacob are living through those choices. I'm also super bias, but I loved that Leah ended up with Logan and stayed in a love that formed naturally.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
The story was OK but I would of prefer Jacob and Leah at the end being a happy family
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
I had to stop reading this and cry. Losing a child is the worst pain imaginable. Extremely heartbreaking chapter, beautifully written.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
mewlingquimlover chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
oh i loved it , i hated it, i loved it more though... what a beautiful story hun. the ending was shocking and my heart broke for Jacob and I wanted to kill The Spawn ... but Leah finally got her HEA and I love it for that reason alone. Plus your not to shabby of a writer either - lol!
mewlingquimlover chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
oh good Lord, I'm scared to read the next chapter. I'm torn between Team Jacob and Team Logan... you evil woman :-b
mewlingquimlover chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
is it sad i'm silently rotting for Logan?
mewlingquimlover chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I don't know rather to cry or slap Jacob? Oh this is going to be good... I love it when you get all dark and emotional in your stories. It's the reason why your my favorite writer!
A.ALIgator chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
poor jake, he should kill nahuel or at least rearrange his face.
A.ALIgator chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
i didnt think leah would agree to go on a date after what she's said in previous chapters, doesnt seem realistic.
A.ALIgator chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
fucking imprinting
Jane chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
Oh, poor Jacob. crap ending. {Sigh} Sorry, can't help it, Jacob's my favourite. Well done story, though.