Reviews for The Recall of Own Will
Ultimecia chapter 14 . 11/12/2010
Hey, great story

Funny part with Hope XD

your OC's kool, it was funny aswell making him dress up like a girl.
Gordon Anderson chapter 14 . 10/5/2010
Hey there man,

so sorry for the delayed review. Couple of things got in the way.

So overall I enjoyed this chapter very much. A little more serious than the previous chapters imho and that's a good thing because you have a good balance between funny and serious there.

I think you improved in your writing too, so that's a big plus.

Good, detailed description of the events you had there.

And I definitely look forward to the fight against the Adamantoise.
MarluxiaSasakiDoom chapter 14 . 9/25/2010
Nice chapter

Must be hard for them, knowing they took the soldiers futers away.

But adamantoise ?

Cant wait for the next chapter and how they beat it.
MarluxiaSasakiDoom chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
Everyone seems happy Jihls dead.

Funny DMC secne

Feel sorry Mireile
Gordon Anderson chapter 13 . 8/16/2010
Hey ho my friend,

sry for the late review but the last couple of days been pretty stressful.

Anyway...another awesome chapter from you.

Rofl, I read the first sentences with Sazh and the two good middle fingers and I'm already on my floor laughing my a** off ;)

Especially the second part of this chapter was great. Light with her glasses, Sazh and his snore lol. The entire scene with Hope and DMC was crazy and amazing as hell muahahaha. I really could imagine Hope doing this stuff haha. Brillant.

And poor Mireile having to disguise as a woman. This will be good.

Can't wait for the next chappy!
Rydia chapter 13 . 8/12/2010
An update? YEEEESSSS! Haha, whoohoo! XD

Sazh, dude, calm down!

Hope: I believe I can Flyyyy!

(*cough* fail! *cough)

Ohoho, Mireille as a girl? Heh heh heh, I'm gonna enjoy this next chapter! I'd be totally willing to dress up myyyy friend as a girl, but unfortunatly, he's not so into the idea :P

You finished the game? I only got to play it when my cousin came over and don't own it myself, but I got from thr beginning to Gran Pulse XD I guess I will finish it eventually. I wonder when they will release XIII Versus?

Great chapter, will be waiting for the next one!
TheRebelMage chapter 13 . 8/11/2010
Wow. Remind me again to never, Ever,get on lightings bad side. Heh it was a good thing serah was there or mirele would have been toast. Anyway, hm. This reminds me of ff7, where cloud had to dress up as a woman. Was that on purpose?

For some reasom I can really see Hope as Dante's little brother.

I'm not surpised about fang reading M rated fanfiction. That seems so like her.
mobius I4 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
wew... jagoooooo

ini nick gue yg akan dibuat. DON'T BAND ME!
Apparently You Can't Delete chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Yo, dude I like this a lot. Nice work, and a great OC.

If it isn't too much trouldbe, could you drop a review for my fic, Crashdown? Ill make sure to review more of yours later.
Gordon Anderson chapter 12 . 7/20/2010 fight scene there.

Jihl is an evil b**** and deserves to get killed and that was about the right way to do it.

Aahh...Serahs multicast was awesome but reminded me of those f****** Raktavijas. Aarg ;) I so hate them in the game.

Serah really means business, eh? Now I want a fight scene when she's fighting with her big sis side by side haha. That would be some epic stuff.

Sazh was badass as always.

Keep up the great work man.
Rydia chapter 1 . 7/20/2010

Jihl, noooo one likes a spammer :(

That was epic/hilarious! I listened to the song "bunnies and rainbows" by... Nah, just kidding! I listened to Hero by Skillet! Great song :D Also, Mireile you spaz, Sazh you revenge-obsessor, and Serah you lazer-dodging freak, you all are so funny XD
ForcedDj chapter 12 . 7/20/2010
I don't mind that. So, Nabaat is finally dead, and I was about to expect Serah's ATB attack to be Ultima, but Multicast is better.

Tvtropes is basically the site where you can learn lots of shit, its kinda popular there, and it can ruin your life.
TheRebelMage chapter 12 . 7/20/2010
Nice chapter! it seems that serah is just like her sister. scary! Miriele didn't jump in he would've been barbeque!

5 stars! can't wait for the next one and Cheers!
MarluxiaSasakiDoom chapter 12 . 7/20/2010
Yeah, im a judge now.

I have no love for Jihl, she deserved this. Even more since she riped off the lazer.

Jihl was dead in the explosion should of been Jihl was killed in the explosion.

Anyway great chapter !
Rydia chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
Anonymous from before, this is my first time reading a fanfic so didn't know about the whole name thingy heh heh...

Anyways, MOOOOOOOG!*fangirl squeal* KUPO!

Race between Mirielle and Sazh for Lightning's ass XD

Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the boss battle!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »