Reviews for The Bonds of Friendship
easilyerased chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Just read Tears and I was scrolling through your other stuff. Hysterical. Best part was how Puck was being a sweetheart and as soon as Santana points it out it's "shut the f**k up you whore". Nice, Puck, nice. This was also good and it's nice to see another angle. And it's Puck so it's instantly a win. Bravo.
SuckerForBadBoys chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
continue please i absoultey love santana and puck and matt relationship thing you got going here so please continue
egyouppt chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I love Puck and Santana interactions. and I really like the way you've set up their friendships. nice job!
Lola-Ladybug13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This was adorable! I'm not sure if I reviewed Tears after I read it, but that was amazing, too. That was the serious, heartbreaking story, which btw made me cry. But, this was absolutely amazing in it's own way, with the adorable teasing where you can still see the underlying love in their friendship. Great job!
ccvixen chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Really gOod

Love tana banana
ddeactivated chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This was phenomenal! I absolutely adored Tears and this was a perfect companion piece. I love all the names they call each other ("I love you too, fuckface") but you can still feel the love underneath. I loved it :)
Isilady chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
this is brilliant!
Embracing Inescapable Truth chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I haven't read Tears, but it's just been added to my to-read list. That was funny, sad and just so beautifully characterised - loved it!