Reviews for Romano and the Former Nations Club
CrazedWonderland chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
I love this story. I'm laughing my butt off as I read it as well. You did an outstanding job writing it, I must say. When I got to the end and finished it I thought, 'It would have been hilarious if Lovi/Gilbert (whoever the Uke was) got magically pregnant.' Poor Czechoslovakia... Overall, awesome job!
The Magnetic Witch chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
*Slow claps*
You, Sir/Ma'am, are a miracle worker.
In the most noble art of Comedy.
... Kudos to you!
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
This is seriously entertaining. I cannot surpress my chuckles anymore in this chapter.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
*unmanly blush* U-uh... *coughs* C-cute.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
This was a wonderful story! I love it!
Yorunonaka chapter 11 . 3/9/2012

This was just really fun to read. It was a great idea and very well written. All of the silly antics just made it that much more enjoyable.

Thank you!
woot chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
Atlantis awesome

Mafia!Italies few!

etc.

You did a good job, I applaud you. For some reason, Atlantis is the only OC i'll ever like, thanks to you. Haha.
Blatherskite3 chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
Bahaha I loved it! It was a cute and funny way to get those two together.

Oh, and Atlantis is probably my favorite OC ever.
Tweaks chapter 11 . 10/28/2011
This was funny, clever, and cute! I loved every moment of it (and didn't want it to end!) Awesome story!
Noblige chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
Holy Roman Empire, can I just tell you how much I completely, utterly, and thoroughly enjoyed this story?

It had the right amount of angst, to the cutest shenanigans (Prussia SERIOUSLY can't cook, can he?), the right amount of romance, and the funniest humor I have ever read. I mean, I absolutely LOVED the part where Spain was hunting down France and Prussia.

Can I also say that I love the Former Nations too? Especially Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. I mean, pfft, I would love to see Iggy with orange hair. Wait no, NEON orange hair. Yeah...

I also have to add that I think my new favorite character is Atlantis. There are so many lines that I just flat out love! It made me laugh so much near the end! Anyway, thank you for this Prussia-level awesomeness
PiWrite chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
lol cute ending :)
Lydiacatfish chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
Oh, Atlantis. My favorite character. He's the best. I hope he finds his home.

What a cute ending.
sakimidare chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
This. Was one of the awesomest things I've ever read!.

Also:

"..Atlantis find the city he misplaced in the ocean all those years ago"

Why did this line make me cry? O.O
030artastic chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
Oh my goodness. I'm on the edge of my seat here. I can't wait for the next chapter!:)
Laughing Rain chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
XD That. Was. Epic. You know, I just adore Italian mafia stereotypes...

Laughing Rain