Reviews for Lessons
pantyhatgirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
*giggles like a psychopathically satisfied Japanese schoolgirl*

Hope got cockblocked!
DarkBalance chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Very amused xD This isn't a pair I actively ship, but I find this whole thing hilarious! In a good way.
oerba yun hope chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
lightx fang suck
Jakob Kane chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I hated this little one-shot and here is why: Mis-lead

The characters introducing you to the story were mislead. This story wasn't focused on Hope and Vanille with romance and humor, it was Fang and Lightning with the romance and humor.

My suggestion: If you want to write a story about FangxLight then make them the main characters.

Everything was well written, great grammar and punctuation, the whole chiz. Hell, I'm even a softy for the yuri pairing of FLight, but the misleading characters made me dislike the story.

However, if you purposely meant for everything to be that way, reply to this review explaining why Hope nor Vanille were the main character, and there was no romantic actions between Hope and Vanille. I must asked because I envy misleading stories with a major passion.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Make a chapter where fang and lightning drag him off in the night tie him 2 a tree a make him watch them
Calm Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I loved how they came back to camp it made me laugh,lol poor hope traumatized for life.
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
good work with this it was funny

BluEriccson chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
shud make m0ar chapters. i command this.
Gazing on the Arabesque chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Haha I read something exactly like this, except about Final Fantasy III. This is pretty good for your first fanfic. Freaking hilarious, if you ask me xD
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Hahahha Hope sure learned his lesson well.

Nicely done for the first fanfiction.

Hopefully you'll write more Lightning/Fang stories.
BlazeFireSaber chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Wow, I really liked this! Lol, hope saw things he wasn't ment to see!

Thumbs up and keep writing!