Reviews for Change
Miss Lovegood chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
That was a good read! love it! please write more. I was cheering for Jules at the end of the movie, cause Keria Knightley is awesome. Please write more of this story!
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Ohhh, things are getting interesting. Can't wait to read more!
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
OMG! This is awesome... PLEASE do not abandon this FF. I LOVE it. I would LOVE for you to continue... *begs pathetically* D
mo chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
oh god
Lt-Spork89 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
More soon I hope?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
F yeah! I never knew I'd actually like this pairing but, F yeah! The dialogue is very in character and there seems to be no grammar or spelling errors. The interactions seem very very human and believable. I salute you!
BlackPuma137 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Okay, I really like Jules and Joe, but Joe's acting like a real douche bag, I'm sorry. Great story though!
Hope-in-the-sunshine chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Hey :)

Really good story! I love Joe/Jules pairing. It's so nice to watch Joe's jealousy. But I still hope that Jules will be more like Jules she was before. You know, the girl who doesn't afraid of being not like the other girls.

Update soon! Plz.
The-last-sunshine chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Wow! Fantastic! I really liked it! ) update soon, please! I'm begging you!
MidnightThief15 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I was both shocked and appalled at how few Jules and Joe pairings there are here. What, like, 2? It makes me imensely sad. However, this was a very good first chapter, and I really hope that you will update soon, because I absolutely love this pairing. :D