Reviews for Shooting Stars Part Deux
KoganLoverPro2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
stop doing that! I have to go to your profile to look for the next part? *sigh*
DeadPetSparky chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hello again!

So part two is kinda awesome. I really really love you for the fat that Kendall isn't sure about his own feelings. His confusion is believable, it happens too often in fanfics that one of the characters suddenly discovers his/her feelings towards the other person after a declaration of love. You didn't rush it and I like that expecially.

The best part was Logans coming out. He tried to appear strong and confident, but his vulnerability was scratching the surface anyway. It was heartbreacking in a way, expecially the scene where Logan tells Kendall that he doesn't take his words back. I don't know, but I love that, because you can't control your feelings. It's nice that Logan is confident enough to realize that he's not a bad person for being gay.

As for the end, it's awesome that Kendall wants to talk with Logan although he's unsure about his feelings. It shows the great friendship between them all. He just wants to look after his friend no matter how awkward the situation is.

So I love it and thanks for sharing!
CapriceSquire chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Oh gosh, more extreme suspense! I love it :)
SaltyDishwater chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
:D This is awesome. :) I'm glad you had two points of view for this. I really hope you finish soon. .

Great job!

Salma
TheTruthAboutForeverMore chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
this was great I love how you gave the other side of the coin so to speak. James and Carlos are love. I love the whole another one coming out *cough cough James cough thing* cause lets face it, he would be the most likely candidate.

Anyway this so needs as usual, however I still like the ending, this was as usual love
RorriMcfly Aka MineiYasha chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I love this. i read both parts and i just want to say congrats on keeping logan a man. your a verry talented writer
xChemicalxFallxPanicx chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I loved this one too! You write them all so well and I LOVED that James asked Logan if he was attractive. xDDD I could so see that happening! This is a really great story and I love how both Kendall and Logan are guys you know? Really great story n.n
fiyahfreak92 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
OH MY GOODNESS YOU JUST MADE MY NIGHT! I literally was wishing that there was a second part to "Shooting Stars" and then when I refresh the page...PART DEUX. I was floored. This is truly excellent and I will be so excited to read the ending to this amazing story. and I'm ready for dominant!Logan to jump right in again! :D

keep up the excellent writing! 3

ff92
Hikari Anderson-Hummel chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I think it turned out great! I wish it was finished. But my imaginagation doesn't work! I hope you do finish it! That would be totally awesome!

So I'll see you on the writers side!

Hikari Out!
Moderately Difficult chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Aww, glad I could be of help! :D

I really liked it, and I dunno, I was figuring the flashback woulda been violent or something, haha. It's great though! I like that Logan's really casual about it and just decides to state it point blank, and James' reaction was great. xD

As for Kendall, stop thinking so much and go get your man. xD
Lozo153 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
i really liked this story :D haha *sigh* i wish i knew what happened at the end its going to haunt me forever
PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I thought this turned out really well. I hope to see you finish it soon; I'd love to see a happy ending.
TheLadyBlackhawk chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I liked it, it was more thoughtful then dialogue. It was well done, kudos to iDylan for all the help he gave you. This was an excellently written one-shot. I don't find them here all that often, but you did a really good job. Hope you finish it soon.