Reviews for Seasons of War
PainedPage chapter 40 . 1/16/2018
But what happened to Arrowshot?
EmRosie chapter 40 . 2/11/2016
This has honestly been the best drarry series I have ever read. The plots, their relationship, the new characters you created - everything was fantastic. Would favourite all 3 a thousand times over if I could, amazing writing and I'm sad to see it end!
Helena Dax chapter 40 . 2/1/2016
Loved it! I'm glad Ventus survived, I liked her. And Draco and Harry, of course, they were awesome. The battles against Nihil were very interesting and original, like Nihil himself.

I'm sorry Draco lost an eye, but at least the scars disappeared. And Hermione as a Seer... heh, I loved the irony.

Great trilogy, thanks for the reading!
Haquikah chapter 40 . 2/15/2015
Honestly, this is a beautiful trilogy. The craftsmanship that went into this book is astonishing. You touch base on a tremendous amount of topics, I don't know where to begin. This was a truly enjoyable read.
TheCauldron chapter 40 . 5/12/2014
This trilogy was freaking AWESOME! Absolutely amazing! I love the way you combine theory and background with action and character development. I can't wait to read more of your work!
WitchRavenFox chapter 40 . 12/30/2012
I cannot tell you how happy I was to find this after months of passing it by...scrolling by and not realising it was the last of the trilogy. Now in two days I have finished all forty chapters... Been kept on the edge of my seat and lived with my iPad as a permanent attachment to my hand... And it was all worth it.

Every time I read one of your stories it's always worth it.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 40 . 1/25/2012
I loved this, and the other stories in the series. What an amazing journey, and the magical information was fabulous.
potter29 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
nice
In a silent night chapter 40 . 11/22/2011
XD Is there more? In this series I mean? Or another series connected to it?
SisterOfNights chapter 40 . 5/1/2011
ohh, wonderful, brilliant, excuisite! one of the greatest series i've read on fanfiction so far : )
MissNikita chapter 40 . 4/12/2011
I should have left you so many reviews durings this trilogy, but I was so captivated by the story I just kept on clicking to the next chapter, impatient to read what happened next.

Your plot is so detailed is amazes me, every multichapter sotry you write is completely different from the next one, you are one amazing author.
Chloe Choy chapter 40 . 1/31/2011
The best action/adventure story I've read so far and a breathtaking trilogy in all. Excellent. Thank you!
Maara Annika chapter 40 . 1/26/2011
Loved this trilogy. Thanks for writing so amazing stories!
lizzy384 chapter 40 . 1/22/2011
Wonderful final chapter to a truly amazing, epic series – congratulations! Very happy to see all of the comitatus receiving Order of Merlins for their role in the defeat of Nihil (and Robarbs discomfort at the fact too ;-). Draco’s thoughts about how the honour might be “a lesser one if shared with Weasel” were very amusing, and typically Draco, too. And the resulting headline – “Er” – from Draco snogging the life out of Harry in front of the press was absolutely classic!

Nice little scene between Harry and Ventus. It seemed a very Harry thing to do, to try and offer her comfort over the loss of her partner, even in his awkwardness and uncomfortableness over the way he’d treated Herricks while he was alive. She really is quite a character – you can certainly understand Harry’s comment that “someone would have to be very comfortable with themselves to be around Ventus for long”.

Brilliant scene between Draco and his mother – I’m glad you gave them one more moment together – I think it was necessary for some closure between them, given how they last left things. I’m glad that they each maintained their proud, determined personalities. But it was still touching to see the emotion between them, even if it was in a very Malfoy manner ;-).

And, of course, a lovely bit of smut between the boys is always a lovely way to end a story – they certainly deserved their moments together after all they’d been through ;-). Very happy to see that Draco’s scars were all but gone, though I believed Harry, and hoped Draco did too, when he said that he’d love him no matter how he looked. Very well done!
Doni chapter 40 . 1/19/2011
Great ending to a great, heavily involved story. Amazing work.