Reviews for Charm
TopherDino chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Funny how when Willow says all that stuff about the things she couldn't deal with in "take 3" she poured it all on Buffy's shoulders.

I really liked this. Oh Willow... how she pissed me off in this season.
Harlequin chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
You know, the horrible part is that I really could see Season 6 Willow doing this. Just wiping Tara over and over until she got what she wanted...Really good job here.
niver chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Great story; I think you really captured Willow's character, and I like how you brought in the memory wiping.
yingyanggirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
good story, not to mention that it makes sense.
Jason Barnett chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I don't buy it for a second
tara chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
yeah, i was correct. Tara and Dawn never knew that willow was going to bring back buffy. Both were kept out the loop.

But you did good with the willow and the forgetting thing. I think if tara ever really did know that is probably how it would go.
tara chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I don't remember tara EVER really being on board with bringing buffy back.. but i could be wrong.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This actually makes me sick to my stomach, seeing what Willow does - but nonetheless, this makes sense in context. Tara would know about not meddling - her own mother, the only family member who cared for HER, died, and yet she never tried to resurrect her. I was actually kind of expecting Willow to cast a spell of persuasion on Tara, but this strategy works really well. Still disgusted with Will's actions in S6, though.

Quite an original piece if I say so myself - keep it up.

gODSPEED!