Reviews for Sweet Revelations
tokka2367 chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
I loved this story! i know this is probably...4...years...late...but this was a very good story!
nakala chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
second time reading this and i have to say i love it as if it were the first time i was reading it
The Feirce Deity chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
This is a great story i've read alot of your other story's and there all amazing too i cant wait to see what you write nextnext
Chalayyy chapter 12 . 4/5/2011
Well-written, everyone's in character, a (really good) believable plot-line, very few grammar errors. Gotta sat, this is one of the better stories. Great work.
Justadreamer15 chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
great story
Glambertfanoverallofyou chapter 12 . 8/9/2010
It was AMAZING! Great job! :)
Mooime chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
hehe :D Great storyy i liked it!
TheMadnessWithin13 chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
I love this story its so good i wounder what's coming next
MissBesanii chapter 12 . 6/27/2010
Very nicely finished, it may have been a short 'fic, and a tad rushed at times, but the emotions really struck me, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done.
Kimjuni2 chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
Ahh i love it, great job, I can't believe that this is the last chapter, but you did awesome job!
D0omkitty chapter 12 . 6/25/2010
she's pregnant now!
Justthisguyyouknow chapter 12 . 6/25/2010
Very sweet.

I am really impressed at how you can write so much and so quickly.

good job.

jtgyk
Elyon Kultings chapter 11 . 6/24/2010
Awwwwwwww. Whoa, did I just 'awww' at a romance? This could only mean three things:

(1) You're talented enough to get me reading romance fics with pairings between my fav characters.

(2) That Sokka and Toph are truly meant to be.

(3) That this story's awesome and I'll keep reading it!

Wait, did that even make sense? XD Update soon! I'm also reading My Protector, both are great Tokka fics!

Sokka Rocks!,