Reviews for The Tutor
xDracotheDeathEaterx chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
OMG jared i love him so much you made him seem so real. I would love to marry him lol
TheMarauderBandit chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Oh please continue this story! Please please please! I absolutely LOVE Jared! And you've done an amazing job with it so far. Love this! Great job! :)

Bandit :)
icyprincess1 chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
I love where you're going with this story :)

I hope you write more chapters soon!
liliedove chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
I love the idea of going back to write a prelogue!

I think you wrote it very well so far, and I'm enjoy it. :D

For one that goes into the finest details, the only thing off is the fact that it is mentioned in one of Finn's flashbacks of when he was at his 7th birthday party where he was engaged to Claudia, that Claudia actually has brown hair. But hey, I don't know how many people recall that since it was only mentioned once. I'm just a glutton for precision.
Lunar Serenade chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Wow, this story is awesome! I love the concept - love it even more because it includes one of my favorite characters from the series.

It's nicely written and I await to read more. :]
D-chi chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
I am so, so happy that you've updated. I love these two. Best partners in crime ever.
bookaddict209 chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
this is really good

i can't wait to see him meet claudia
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
This is great! Are you planning on continuing it?
D-chi chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
I'm looking forward to how far this goes. So far his backstory and inner monologue seem pretty solid. Yay!
D-chi chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Jared is full of win. But it was never clear in the book how old he is. Props to you for making something up. Your timeline would make him only 16 years older than Claudia.
A fan chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
This fic is so great, and I'm glad I found it. Jared is my favorite character from the book, and anything that involves him I'm definitely willing to read. Hope you update soon, because I cannot wait to get another chapter, especially when there are so few fanfics about this series.
SapientGirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I'm really liking this story so far. Jared's my favorite character in the book

Hope you update soon!
Mirabella Milli chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Again, I like where this is going. You're good with description, and this fic sort of matches the feeling of the book. I hope the chapters keep getting longer and that we get more of Jared!
Mirabella Milli chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
I hope you keep this going at least as far as Jared meeting Claudia for the first time - I completely forgot the quote at the beginning of the fic - that he showed up when she was really young - looking forward to that meeting!
Mirabella Milli chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
My favorite character from the book! So glad I found this!