Reviews for McGonagall's Worst Nightmare
issac chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
not bad. not bad at all
McGonagall25 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I thought that it was very good. I really liked it. One of the best fan fictions that I have read.
thefanfictiongirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
As a fellow author that tries to write from different point of views i like that you are writing macgonaggal's reactions, thoughts and emotions during all what happened at the books. I never imagined anyone writing from the teacher's point of view but i may do it in my own fanfiction too.

by the way if you could check it out it would be great. it's the story of the d.a and draco malfroy during the seventh year based completely on the death hallows book. not a fluffy story but a story that tries to explain the emotions and thoughts of all of them

xoxo
venusmelody chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I have honestly never ~really~ thought about the reactions of the other teachers to the torture and how it would have affected them, but this excellent piece really made me care. Your dialogue is so absolutely vivid. Poor McGonagall.
KrazyKimmy chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
You must be one of the best Authors I know... Not many can make me cry!

Terribly sad story... By an amazing Author!
Madame Renard chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This was absolutely perfect! I could just imagine how the teachers would react, especially McGonagall. I could actually see this happening though! And it was funny at parts too- "And the entire seventh year Gryffindor class. Lovely." That cracked me up XDD
eternal vampire chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This was very well written. Your first story I am looking forward to more from you. You his on something I am sure a lot of people thought about, The Professors and the students and what was going on behind the doors. Keep up the good work.
Aeraqua chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I really like it. I've always wondered how the teachers felt during Voldemort's reign-it would've made me sad if they didn't feel anything for the students.