Reviews for Thinking Of You
ASD Pokemon Fan chapter 1 . 2/23
awesome. heart touching. certainly the best. Great job.
Eita Kirigaya chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Wahh too sad. Ok and all but its like a paul and dawn story.
The Amazing Potato Man chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
this is awesome gimme mah virtual cookie!
DawnFanGurl chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Very good story but wayyy too sad
Darkrai842 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I don't know what to say. I'm speachless all I can say is that was really touching :)
pearlgirl720 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I'm bawling my eyes out this very second! Amazing! Ong favoring!
Anne Canlas chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I was greatly fascinated by this; especially the Ikarishipping scene.

But I found this story focused more on Pearl, and that's what made me hate it. (Anyway, it's not your story which I was referring as a fail, but the shipping. I swear, this story is soooo GOOD.)

Great job! :D I wish you could make a fanfic 'bout Ikarishipping as awesome as this.
angelcutepie chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I swear i love this story! My phone music was on shuffle and 'thinking of you' just so happened to come on and I thought of this story.. again :). This is like my third or fourth time reading it and I cried all the way through it again /: but the tears are worth it for such a well written story! This is like the best one-shot EVER ;)
PorcelainDollxx chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I would like you to know that I cried reading this story from like beginning to end! THEREFORE, it was an awesome story, I absolutely loved it, even though I used almost 30 Kleenex's :P. Great work!
XashXdawnX chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Omg love this! It's sooooo sweet! I almost started crying! Your story is so awesome! Poor Dawn and Ash though. Still I loved it. I could see everything happening.
angelcutepie chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wow! VERY GOOD STORY! I Really cried the whole time I read this! MY eyes are soooo red! This is one of my FAVORITE pearlshipping stories, soo good I'm going to tell people to read this :). I love how you had the emotion! Oh my goodness :] just sooooooooo WONDERFUL! I can't stop thinking about it and tears keep coming fromy my eyes lol... NICE JOB :D
starpokemon123 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I'm not personaly a pearlshipper but I LOVED THIS! I actally like reading other shippings im not usally bothered from pearl shipping because im use to it. anyways start saying no cookie for you cus u made me cry
PowerGirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Beautiful and emotional. I feel sorry for Dawn. Great job.
Aidan the Great chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Wow...where do I start? Dawn's feelings were so descriptive and felt so real. I felt as if I was placed right in the midst of all that happened. The hole in her life which she tried to fill with Paul, the tragic event in the war, to the very end where Dawn realizes everything was breathtaking. Such themes, such...darkness, such emotion. Truly a magnificent piece, a true showcase of your talent in literature.

"The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred" -Soichiro Honda
ReachingForTheStars chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This is one of the most touching one-shots I think I've ever read. It's phenomenal and a masterpiece as it is.

It was so beautiful and well-written. You wrote out Dawn's emotions so well. You really outdid yourself with this story. I'm still in tears as I'm typing up this review. This is one beautiful one-shot and you can sure I will be adding this to my faves. I have no idea why it took me so long to read this story.

Stupendous work and I'm looking forward to reading more stories from you! 8D