Reviews for Thinking Of You
peacesigngirl21 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Awesome story! Its so sad... I cried, well, actually, am still crying. :D Keep it up!
Ace2X chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I simply have no idea what to say. One word sums it all up: astounding. I have never read a story that actually made me feel something. But this...I was on the verge of tears. It's truly moving. Your writing skills cannot be described. It is truly a piece of art worthy of the highest praise. I hope to see more works from you.
zetroC Girl chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
...Two words: I. Cried. I really did! You have no idea how beautiful and poetic your story is.. It's a masterpiece among Pearl fanfics! My gosh! Ha, I'm still crying..

Ahh.. I felt sympathetic towards all the characters, including Paul! Which is kinda weird since he barely did anything.. The whole time, from start to finish, you had this dark and depressing mood that was just the icing on the cake. And how you made all the details very descriptive and such.. I really felt all of Dawn's emotions, just screaming out how pained she was. I tip my hat to you. I am truly and deeply moved by this fanfiction. )

I hope to see more works of art such as this one coming from you in the near future. I expect no less from you, of course. ;D

-zC G.
Syugecin chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
That's so sad. Dx. The descriptions and internal struggles were great though, it's just a sad story. :(
xEryChan chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Oh my god, where do I begin?

Well, for starters, this story was excellent, astounding, phenomenal, every word I can think of. It's amazing. You outdid yourself, Destiny, you really did. This story is breathtaking. I really did enjoy reading it.

Your writing skills really never cease to amaze me. This story was very detailed, not to mention, very well written too. You're one fantastic author.

Dawn's reaction and her denial to Ash's death really made me start to cry. I felt so bad for her. And there's Ash's letter, which really made me start to ball up. Just from reading that letter, I could feel how much Ash really loved Dawn, which I never though was possible.

Let me just add this: I've been on this site for two years now and never have I read a story that managed to take my breath away! NEVER, in my two years on this site, NOT ONE STORY has ever took my breath away! And I read A LOT too! This story took my breath away! It was fantastic, heartbreaking, and breathtaking. It truly is a masterpiece! I really did enjoy reading it. You seriously deserve the title of best Pearlshipping author EVER, NO JOKE!

And TWENTY THREE PAGES? WHOA! Girl, you really outdid yourself with this story. It totally rocked. I don't think I've ever read a story that long before and one that actually well-written too. You rock, Destiny! I'm so favoriting this story.

Fantastic work! I look forward to reading more stories from you! :D
PureDesire9 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Absolutely... Breathtaking, astounding in fact!

You captured their emtions perfectly and there is no hesitation in me saying that. You could feel sorry for the characters, which really makes you captivated! The story itself has a sense of character to it! Which gives it an edge.

The desire felt in the motions was clearly shown and he emtions were simple but beautiful to interpret. Truly a treasure. You should indeed be very proud! :)

It seemed like you had gotten carried away! Which makes u very admirable as you never quit with ideas! Brava
Mizz Nikki chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This story was just fantastic, Destiny! It really was.

I was like close to tears while I was reading it, no joke. It was that good. Heartbreaking but fantastic. You really outdid yourself with this one Destiny. I really did enjoy reading it. You did such a good job with it.

Dawn's denial to Ash's death was really great. I felt so bad for her while reading that part. Ash's letter was great, I was really starting to tear up while reading that part. It was so heartbreaking.

You really did a great job with this story and you can be sure that that I'll be adding this story to my faves.

Great Job! D
EarthBolt-Infinite chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
0_0

I had a feeling this story would be amazing right when I saw it, but now that I've read it, I can see that 'amazing' is a sorry understatement!

This is absolutely INCREDIBLE, Destiny! It's huge, it's detailed, it's emotional! It's sad, WAAAH! X_X It indeed get me on the verge of tears, so consider yourself very successful with the tragic portions of the story.

The emotional pain of separation due to a war is so well projected, it's astonishing. It's clear just how deep Ash and Dawn's love for each other runs, and Ash's dedication to protect her and his region is heartwarming and heartbreaking (because he has to leave) at the same time.

The Ikari parts were... Awesome as it is, but it just fits so amazingly well with the song! And right after that, we have Ash's death. Man, did this get a sniffle out of me. He died proudly, with Dawn clear in his mind. So saaaaad! But brilliant nonetheless. ;)

Dawn's denial that Ash wasn't dead really began to tear me up, I feel so SORRY for her! Ash's letter was just beautiful. I never thought that so much love could be proclaimed in a letter, but you've accomplished that feat magnificently.

And the conclusion is no doubt one of the most touching, beautiful moments I've read on this site during my four months here.

This is unbelievable, Destiny, you must have done so much to finish this astonishing TWENTY THREE pages of writing, and on behalf of all your readers, I thank you for working so hard for your readers, you rule! And so does this story, which I am SOO faving! :D

Daijobu, Destiny! And once again, fantastic work. :)
MultiShip190 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
How can I describe it? Picture perfect! That's all I can say. You really get the reader thinking, as well as asking and answering questions along the way. You talked about every corner of the story in precise detail with no hesitation.

The feeling of characters and the way you described them was absolutely breathtaking, such a shame there is not much recognition, it definitely deserves it! I also enjoyed how you played around with the characters a bit. You got into their minds and emotions efficiently without any worries if the reader understood or not.

Reading through the story two times, I had found that I enjoyed it much more and had felt as if I were in the story itself, a rare thing to achieve. Very professionally done! Well done
pokemonloverXD chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was out of a doubt one of the best tragedy story that I have ever read. It was so beautiful that it brought tears to my eyes.
Jay Sage chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This story is ammazing.

I really don't know how else to put it. Everything just worked together so well that it honestly felt more like I was watching a movie than reading a story. It had me captivated from start to finish.

For the first time in a long time, I felt real sympathy for characters in a story. I actually had to remind myself that none of it really happened. XD

Just wow...

Really, thank you for this wonderful bit of reading.
Beautiful Jade chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I enjoyed this story alot. 23 pages! Wow that's Alot but the length, details, and emotion is absolutely PERFECT! I love how you expressed Dawn and Ash's emotions towards each other. I actually felt how they felt and that's what I love most about this story! I can't wait to read more excellent stories from you!
Geny35 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
As much as I hate Ikarishipping, I still thought that this was a pretty awesome story!

Awesome and I did enjoy it! So can I have a cookie?

you have MAD Skills my friend!

still as always AWESOME!