Reviews for Love Song
Trista 3 chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Beautiful I love Spock/Nyota especially when they have children! Wonderful story!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Aww! This was such a really sweet fic. I grinned throughout. Great work!
aparigis chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Absolutely beautiful and tender. And so perfectly written.
SrtaWalker chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Awwwww. So lovely!
RunawayChair chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
sweet
Maxilove chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Just as I thought I couldn't love this pairing more I stumble upon this. It was really lovely :)
che chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Gorgeous! Don't stop writing. I loved the flow of this fic, easy to get into.
TONI chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Great short. I love Spock and Uhura together, so this hit the spot. Thanks for sharing it.
Botsey chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Yhis was a sweet story. Nyota's references to the preconceived idea that Vulcans are cold, let us know that dispite everything, this is still the accepted prejudice. Spock's tenderness shows that to be a lie. Thanks for the visit to Spock and Nyota's living space.
ejectingthecore chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Just beautiful, and it made me smile because your Spock reminds me a lot of my husband with our son. The pacing in this story reflects Spock's gentle patience with his daughter-so nicely done.
Simplymare chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Gorgeous! Thank you.
Josie010 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I love your stories! Your characterizations are always immaculate, and your subject matter (if not completely serious), is completely sigh worthy!

Fatherhood is indeed sexy!

Great work!
Northam chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Twice he brushed her small lips with the nipple and each time she turned her head away. The second time she squawked at him and he raised a bemused eyebrow at her in response. It was all Nyota could do to remain silent and not laugh at the sight.

Nothin' I can say except... that was absolutely LOVELY and so very AWESOME! Thank you, slipperystone!
LadyFangs chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
You are right. Fatherhood *is* sexy.

At the end, all I could do is sigh.

This was wonderful. Really. I didn' squee, I sighed.

Elizawriter chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I am seriously loving your style here. Yes, you make Spock the father very sexy. Kudos x