Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
Leaving and Left chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Aw! This is so adorable. But she doesn't love James moreeeeeee!
MissEMT chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
nice job. it's funny and cute. i loved the bit about James as a fourteen year old.
SouthernSongbird chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Aww! Very cute and sweet! I really liked how when James was 14 he told her parents that he was going to marry her, but that she didn't believe him yet! I REALLY could see him doing that! I personally don't have a...positive...relationship with my father, so this was a breath of fresh air from my reality. If your dad was ever like this, you should consider yourself lucky that he cares enough to just want the best for his baby girl. You may not realize how precious that bond is until you don't have it anymore. Sorry, I'm preaching (I tend to do that), so you can ignore my lecture, though try to take it to heart. Again, loved the story!
CommanderValeria chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Loved it! :-)
jo-harvelle chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Aw, so cute! Well-written and funny, just what I like right now. :D
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
absolutely loved your story! i couldnt stop smiling! it was absolutely adorable! thanks for writing .
kingslayers chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
That's adorable, he likes James cos she says she hates him and resorts to his last name? Parents are so weird
Love Among the Ruins chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Ahh loved it.
sti chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Wow, I couldnt stop laughing))) I wish I had a father like this one! I am going to check your other stories right now)
vega-48 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I have a Dad like that too. And I know when I won't be with a guy long, it's when he likes the guy right from the start. I love the story and can totally relate with Lily.