Reviews for Fairies and Cuckoos
AnimationNut chapter 22 . 3/13/2011
Wow. This was amazing! Well-written and nicely done. Great job!
Spring-Heel-Jacq chapter 18 . 10/28/2010
I love the story so far! But when are you going to insert Anti-Wanda and Anti-Poof (Foop)?
Wolvmbm chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
No way, it can't be over just like that ? :(

I mean what of Wanda, Poof and Cosmo without TImmy ? :(

I mean just... no words can come to mind when thinking this chpater over as Wanda is tense and the faires have sort of met their new foe. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one. ;D
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
This is an entertaining storyline so far, as it may test the bounds of love that Timmy has with his faires. :(

Please if you're reading this, do continue on with such good work as I can't wait to see what happens next. ;D
RedBarron chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Ok, so to avertly state it, the girl is of national importance, (which fairy world isn't a nation), and Timmy still has no idea. I good idea would not to state the facts so imperatively. They are not priori, it sort of detracts from the story's realness.
RedBarron chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This plot concept is interesting and has lots of room for angst in the future. It simply seems to me that you are trying to build some hype around the fact that this new girl is here and everyone, including Timmy, is blind to her diguise. She is a Trojan horse of sorts. I believe the introduction was well executed in precesion, it is only that I think you could have made the situation sound better. What Gothic writers, like Poe, would do is describe in vivid detail, all of the well...details. By doing this and having the characters mind drift slowly and prolognly over subjects you can better achieve the suspense feeling you desire in the audience. Keep up the good work, though, apart from that the situation is excellent.
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 6/21/2010