Reviews for A Broken Home
NMPress chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Very lovely! I've been searching for a good Emmett and Rosalie story for hours and this is the best one I've found. It's canon, it's playful, and the personalities fit. :) Job well done.
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
/emmett-of-the-week-a-broken-home Hope you don't mind! :-D
marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Haha! Very nice! Give my best wishes to your friend! ESP them to her or something...umm yeah.

Zikare chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
But how did they knock down the second house? You will have to right a sequel, cause this was HOT!
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Nice, fun humor. :) I liked how you input Rosalie just "figuring out" how a car works.
Too Lazy To Log In chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I loved this piece of writing but what really touched me was the A/N. If Anna is reading this, just wanna say Happy (late-ish) B-Day and best of luck with the training!
uhyesplease chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Great job! I think R/Em is my 2nd fav pairing, actually. :)

And best of luck Anna! You're in for some hard work, girl. Take care and as my dad would say (USAF Colonel), "Be smart and stay safe out there."
ItHappened chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Ah you finally finished this!
sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
lol i like it :D
Annaleise Marie chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Oh my gosh, it was so worth the wait! :3 thank you so much! It was a wonderful send-off!

And one of your best smut scenes, imho. But maybe that's because I love Emmett and Rose. Lol.

And on a more serious note, your AN touched me more than anything I've ever heard. Thank you so much! I can't wait for our next visit, and I'll be looking forward to our Sunday texting, as well.

Expect some snail mail from me as well!

Love, Anna.
Hans153 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I know you really want reviews but it is fucking FAB...