Reviews for Distant Closeness
Grgoyldef2 chapter 19 . 3/20/2015
Great story! I really love the McCoy/Pike relationship. It works for me. Thanks for writing it.
I heart vamps chapter 19 . 3/7/2015
Please update soon
Hastseoltoi chapter 19 . 9/26/2011
Wonderful! I can't wait to see the sequel.

I just finished reading one of the official canon Star Trek books (Crisis on Centaurus) and Joanna McCoy was one of the minor characters in the book- attending Medical school on Centaurus, so it was neat to read a story where she played a part. Your spelling of her name threw me a little, but I've never seen the name spelled like that before.
Lunetta The Wind Goddess chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
You know I have a friend named Fransesca at school, and I think of you and it makes me laugh if I ever found out she wrote this! XD I LOVE YOU! Very sad to see this story is ending, but it was a beautiful one. Some stories I can't really say that about... I'll be updating Fractured Mirror soon. You'll love how Pike is in this nuverse. Mirror Pike... nobody says no to him, not even Leonard :D Bwa ha ha ha! I"ll read your smut chapter in the morning :C But I'll leave a huge review because its hard to find good Pike/McCoy stuff. I got to have Leo on this forum my friends started and he is so getting down with Pike! :D
Lunetta The Wind Goddess chapter 18 . 1/3/2011
Loved the froggie scene! XD Curious to see how one of Jim's hiking trips go... with Spock of course. Still haven't read the m rated chapter and simply salvating at the chance to read it. I have my upmost faith in you! :D
Lunetta The Wind Goddess chapter 17 . 1/3/2011
Loved the fuzzy bit! I haven't been able to write in so damned long... But i got a Leonard McCoy doll, Uhura, and Spock PPrime to go with my Spock doll I got last christmas. Now I'm waiting for a Pike doll. That way I can put them in precarious positions! XD Unfortunatly McCoy's pants don't come completly off! Nnooooo! XD I can't wait to read the new "explicit" chapter!
MJ chapter 19 . 12/8/2010
Great story! Thanks for posting it!
IronSpockMaster chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
This was a lovely, fluffy end to an amazing story. Well done, and I hope to read more from you in the future :D
setphaserstosass chapter 19 . 12/2/2010
great chapter. i'm sad its over but looking forward to the sequel.
ewientje chapter 19 . 12/2/2010
I'm sorry that this story is over, I loved it.

Thank you very much for sharing.
Blip-chan chapter 19 . 12/2/2010
All I can say is that that ending was perfect.

Until the next adventure!

Blip
Blip-chan chapter 18 . 11/30/2010
This is like a fuzzy blanket and hot coaco on a cold day. Warming, fuzzy, sweet, and AWESOME!

I absolutly love this story and am very happy to hear from you!

Blip!
Blip-chan chapter 17 . 11/28/2010
B'awwwwwwww...

The domesticity is just too cute! And I can't wait to see where this goes!

And personally, the news is only good. While it will be a bit difficult to say goodbye to this particular story, the promise of more makes it ok by me.

CAN'T WAIT!

Blip
Kiki-Bunny chapter 17 . 11/28/2010
... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

This was adorable. x3
IronSpockMaster chapter 17 . 11/28/2010
N'AAAW so cute _ I loved that chapter.

Only two more? :'(

Ah well, all good things have to end...