Reviews for England's Hero
Missingwings chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
This was sad, and depressing, and wonderful. I don't know why I love this so much, but I do. Great job!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
SO LOVING !

GOD, I LOVE IT !

FULL OF EMOTION AND SELF-BLAME !

Fic like this... what I need...! :'(
Clozzie chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
... Marry me? I LOVED THAT OH MY WORD! I cried my heart out so everyone thinks I'm crazy. I just... wow. Your amazing! I LOVE YOU!
artemis89 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
"Arthur would never admit it out loud, but Alfred was his hero, because the American always saved him, especially from his worst enemy of all—himself." OH GOD! I think I'm melting...

Great fic, really! I never saw things like this, with Arthur that is not angry at Alfred for betraying him, but with himself. It's new and original and, damn, it's good! It made my heart aches when I read about the "evil faerie", I wanted to take Arthur in my arms and hug him till next month! You've a pretty evil and complicated mind Arthur, you know?

Anyway, like I said, Great Work!
JAFootnote chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
How beautiful. I love the ending. You really went into horrific detail into the workings of Arthur's traumatized mind. It was wonderfully horrific if you will. Belisimo!~
icy-piyo21 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I ran out of words to describe just how cool this story is. This... It's just great, love the angst, and the H/C... You are truly awesome.

Have my kids.

~Icy-chan
Empress Vegah chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
England's Hero is indeed the hero, America!

I love it when Alfred is sensible, the annoyance is gone, and he's more serious, and therefore, more sensitive to the aura. And I love Angsty!England, it just fits him perfectly, ahaha hahaa~

I like the way you portrayed Arthur's anguish, and all-perfect sense of angst. Depressive mood, maladaptive behaviour (drinking), self-blame, oh, the components of a perfect angsty character.

And Alfred being the hero of Arthur, is cute. And Alfred being sensitive is just perfect for the anguishing Arthur.

Overall, the story is cute, and the grammar is great! I'm so jealous of you having so many foreign languages!

I hope you'll write another story!
xRandomosityx chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
D'aww! that was sooo cute!
Iggysassou chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
wow I really liked this story and the uh "demoniac fairy" ? I never thought of that to "explain" Arthur's reaction before the 4th of July great idea :)

Now my french part will talk because I've seen really small mistakes and I thought I had to correct them (but I'm pleased to see that they weren't big as they can be in some other fiction sometimes *sob*). I'll put /the word/ where I've changed the word

"/Le/ latin est un bon langage"

"/Les choses ne changeront jamais/"

"Bonne chance avec /lui/"

the rest seems good to me, good job
just another fma fan chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
That was so... full of emotions. Oh I was making faces at the screen while I read it, smiling and frowning and tearing up at it. Lovely story. I don't really think Al was all that OOC, he just pretends he can't read the atmosphere sometimes.

This was so touching. You really know how to get at the heart of things. Especially the dark faery part, that was inspired!
IggyLookPasta chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
wow, deep 8) hahaha. This story was very amazing :D i enjoyed it very much! - Made me chuckle a couple of times too, especially because Alfred was acting his age x3 cute.
Mademoiselle Hydrangea chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
this was a beautiful oneshot!

you did a wonderful job!

and i absolutley love how you incoroprated other languages into the story as well! it adds to the story! XD lol

but i loved how this had a happy ending and you don't always get that with angsty stuff so i was very happy when it ended so nicely!

and don't worry about alfred being too mature; he needs to be mature every once in a while but you still kept him in character!

wonderful job!