Reviews for All The Dances Of My Life
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
“Just keep dancing, John.”

lmao!

that's SO funny. And this was such a cute story! great job!
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Aw...too bad that it wasn't a proposal! But it was very sweet, and I loved it. Keep writing!
MissMeggs chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
A Cutie pie!
Adeline Cassady Taylor chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Hi umm I am a big fna of the Lost World and I just wanted to say this was marvolously done. A Bravo to your efforts. They were well spent. I being a fellow writer understand ll the trials involved. Reep your rewards from this achievement in your writing.

-ADELINE CASSADY TAYLOR-
Audrey2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Awww...the ending is really sweet! When she smiled wickedly and told John "just keep dancing." Very nice ending there...I was jsut watching the secret over again today, and was hoping to find a fic that was in response to it. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Susan chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Eva, I just realized I never did post a review of your story. My bad. For it deserves one! And a glorious one at that. You always manage to paint such a sweet relationship for Marguerite and Roxton, how could it not tug at one's heartstrings to see them so happy. I loved Challenger's words of encouragment and Roxton's gentle touches to reassure his love. Nicely done.
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
AWWW! I love it! Awesome everything - plot, characterization, dialogue...write more!
alance07 chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Wow Eva! nicely done. Keep up the good work!
roxtons babe chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Thats was simply beautiful i loved it even though i havent seen the secret yet it was wonderful.x
Aria chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
I loved the episode and I loved your story!

A very nice addition and a pleasure to read!
Colorado chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
That was just what my heart needed :)
Nic chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Wonderful ending! Especially the last dance!
veggie5 chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
OMG! That was BRILLIANT! Your characterization was PERFECT! I could totally picture this happening :) Sad thing is that I can't watch the new eps, cuz the station that airs TLW over here is showing season one eps. But reading fics about season three (like this one) are keeping me alive... :) Thank you thank you so much for the M/R shippery goodness... ! Absolutely LOVED this! Keep up the fantastic job!
Danielle Smiley-Face chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Lovely, lovely! Thanks for getting this up so quickly after the ep! :-) I loved your description of Roxton waking up the morning after, and Marguerite finally cooking an edible breakfast! And picking flowers for her... and then tripping in her bedroom! Both completely Lord John Roxton, and what makes him so very delicious! :-D I also loved them ending with the waltz again! Always when I think the episodes can't get any better, you prove me wrong, Eva! Thanks so much for writing for us. ~Danielle :-)
LostCrew chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Wow, that was lovely! Great finish for The Secret. It captures the essence of all the characters. Keep it coming! W're hungry for more!