Reviews for Back in Morgan's Arms
NoelleDashuri chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
*Grins* There's our favorite couple. As much as I LOVE the other pairings that come with this story, these two together will always hold my heart! Ha, love me a Sassy Reid too: "Bring it on!". Same applies as usual; wonderful story, wonderful writing, and I'm heading off to the next fabulous fic!

-Noelle
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Love it
Amalia216 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Yaa! Some HOT Morgan/Reid loving!
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Didn't read the rest but didn't need to this was hot
Melle22 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Yay! Even in this crazy little world you have created, Morgan is posessive of Reid! And Reid likes it that way!
ccdrgnlvr chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Wow. I love it! This is the second time I have read the series, and I will probably read it again in the future. I just love the contrast of Reid's interaction with Hotch compared to his demeanor with Morgan. Both are just um...Wow.
Rayne McKenna chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Let's just say that on behalf of certain parts of my anatomy that can't type...thank you! :D
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Nice.
PinkHimeLacus chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Sexy, loved it. Want more. Thanks for sharing!
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Im high in Morgan/Reid wow this story was good

yep thiss my favorite pair and you have done AN AMAZING JOB writting them

please I beg you more
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
love it!
ReadingYourThoughts chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
You're so good at writing this kind of stories! And apart from being super sexy, it's so cute!
DaRkSiDeStHeOnLySiDe chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Only thing needed to say is H.O.T HOT
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
hehehe...Thats exactly how I think hed act! Er, not that Ive thought about it..hehehe...Great chap!
Jensen's Petunia chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Thank you so much for this wonderfully erotic story.

I love how Morgan was both tender and aggressive.

And how Reid says Morgan is his favorite. Excellent.

It's great how Morgan acknowledges that Ried likes to help the others out but hat Reid's a** is his. I love territorial men.

I just hope that Rossi doesn't want to screw Reid; that he wants Reid to screw him. After all, he's the newest one to ask for Reid's services but I don't think Morgan will appreciate it if he wants use of Reid's a**.

Anyway,thank you for this great update. Please update soon.