Reviews for Say Bye to the Frog
roo17 chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
I loved it! It was cute~! (though a little hard to read at some parts due to the lack of quotation marks. But still great!)

'D-Do you want popcorn?' that cracked me up! Matt, that is not gonna cover up the fact you just confessed you like Tai. XD
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 8 . 12/30/2008
That was cute and funny. Sweet Taito! :D
KingAleksander chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
Na-cat chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
aww that was so cute! and nice & fluufy _
Onigami Link chapter 8 . 2/4/2007
X3 Awwh! I love it! So fluffy *_*
RESCUExMe chapter 8 . 3/15/2005
this story was so freakin cute! i love it! a lot! yes. TAITO! woo! haha. i especially liked the chapter when yamato was all asking about flirting. so kawaii. GREAT j0b!
Yamato's Tiger Lily chapter 8 . 1/2/2005
Aww! Yes people still read your fics after 3 years. XD; Anyways it's so adorable! Very fluffy indeed!
aphinitea chapter 8 . 9/10/2004
luff this, its soo sweet.
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 8 . 9/9/2004
yay! they kissed and Kermit's still theirs. :D

loving this story. when Tai kissed him on the neck i was like euntetme;yrydrhjxlbf lol. o_0

mwah. -ish all happy now- :D
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 8 . 9/7/2004
That was quite cute. I liked the frog a lot. LOL Well done.

Leina chapter 8 . 6/14/2004
That was *so* adorable! _ It reminded me of my friend and I XD *laughs* Anyway! I really do miss these awesome Taito fics ;_; Taito was like the very first yaoi pairing that i ackowledges and got into! This was.. was very well written _ I adore the dialogue and the characters were very true to the show ) I know it's a fic from more than 2 years ago... but it's still a wonderful read _
boronia chapter 8 . 3/3/2004
2 cute
The Theif Of Lestats Boxers chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
hello crysie i have resantly e-mailed asking you not to leave any way please exuse muse(and boyfreind) he is insanae

yes wonderful story
Jamalyn chapter 8 . 2/9/2003
Awww too cute! I can't believe that I did not get a chance to read it until now. I wuv, luv, love fluffy taitos! Way to go. It put a big grin on my face. :)
Sillie chapter 8 . 11/6/2002