Reviews for Norwegian Nights
Yo... Alexander Rybak!
JestemBabe chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
OMG THIS IS BRILLIANT!
Maschine Brennt chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
Duuude, where've you been? There hasn't been a new Norwegian Nights in fuckin' ages! Hope these bad reviewers aren't gettin you down, they wouldn't know a good story if it bit them in the ass. More Eurovision stories please
ESC-Fan chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
Now I can finally see why this is so infamous on many of the Eurovision fansites (unfortunately not many of us have accounts on this site, I for one would like to PM you, seems you need an account to do that.) This is horrendous. An abomination to writing. You know Eurovision fans hold sessions on Skype where they try to read this without trying to laugh? Ok, so your spelling and grammar aren't to bad, but those are the only redeeming qualities of this 'fanfiction'.

The 'plot' was almost non-existent, the characters laughable, and this whole thing seems to be some sort of elaborate joke. If so, then congratulations, you have our attention. But the question must be asked, why write over 9,000 (ha) words just to do that. I do believe this is a serious story, however, I have seen worse.

The whole thing with the 'evil Brits' unnerved me a little, there are no British characters that are in any way likeable or even sympathetic. They're all totally evil. Of course.

Some of the things people say in this story are awful, especially anything Juliana Pasha says, which is a shame because I liked her entry. Things such as "The Lord has possesed Josh with the devil's soul as punishment for the sins of the Serbians!" and "Only Jesus and the Lord can save us from the Serbian sin!" are just laughable. No one in real life speaks like this.

And who is Stefan Raab? The name seems familiar, but I don't remember him from the Eurovision.

And the whole 'twist' at the end with Lena being a robot? Jesus Christ. I don't know what I'm reading. And she never noticed she was a robot? Yeah... ok.

And she gets over it in like two seconds, making the whole thing stupid anyway. God, trying to shove some sense into this story is like trying to fit a boulder through a needle.

You know, to write fanfiction, you have to be a fan. Did you even watch the contest?

And let's not get started on your other story, 'Pokevision', a 'Pokemon/Eurovision crossover'. I can already tell it will be awful and I haven't even read it yet.
Anonymous Lulz chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
"The Lord has possesed Josh with the devil's soul as punishment for the sins of the Serbians!" What the fuck hahahahahaha
Didn't bother to sign in chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
What is this shit, seriously? Oh god I'm laughing so hard. Was that the intention? "You know what they say, one world cup and two world wars. Now let's rid Germany of their Eurovision entrant." Holy fuck what BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Internet: There's fanfiction for everything, you know

Me: Surely there's not fanfiction for EVERYTHING

-logs onto , sees Eurovision fanfiction-

Oh god, the internet was right...
Feuerfliegen chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
aahahahah what is this and i didn't know they were so religious in albania
Anon Reviewer chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
What on Earth were you smoking when you decided it was a good idea to write a fanfic on the Eurovision Song Contest?

And, as a Spaniard myself, the whole 'I want you Spanish to free the Basque!ยก' thing made me lol pretty hard

Meh, if the Basque want freedom, they can have it, for all I care.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
What the... a fanfiction on the Eurovision? This X-Overs section has everything, I swear.
Nice chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Nice work! I do hope Harel can get over his prejudices, Lena seems a lovely girl. I wonder who cut the stage, if indeed, anyone did at all? A mystery already.

I also loved Sieneke filming the hole with her phone, a nice touch!