Reviews for The Tales Never Told
Zarayna chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Alright, only able to review one chapter, so here goes.

"In the time before time is usually how a story begins, right? Well what if this story began BEFORE even before time? Those are the stories lost to legends, known only to a few, and really, REALLY hard to 'unearth' so to speak. That's how this particular story happens to be. And now, I, Turaga Vakama will unveil the answers behind one of Mata-Nui's greatest mysteries and bring to light some of this world's most courageous heroes."

...This sounds like something a teenage girl would say, not Vakama. It's quite out of place, even a bit rambling.

"After all, she HAD been around since the world was first created! That didn't make the destiny thing any easier. If anything, it made it harder."

Perhaps you should explain why this character is not Helryx?

"Toa Likahn had taught her that. The expression in her eyes grew sad as she stared at the stars, beginning to disappear in the morning light. She'd lost a close friend among others. It was something she had to deal with throughout the course of her life. That didn't make it any easier."

Don't you mean Toa Lhikan? Or is this another OC? If it is, you should give at least some background of who he is.

I hope for the story's sake that much more gets explained in later chapters. As it is, I find this story lacking...
Toa Kecklus chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Sorry for being a bit late in reading this, but just wanted to say that this is awesome. What I have read so far has been quite intriguing. Having hero's that aren't Toa makes a nice change up, and I must admit, I'm hooked. I don't get to enjoy fanfiction much because of school but this one is definitely on my list.
Wanderling chapter 15 . 8/31/2011
they finally teamed up! awesome :D
InTheLight-Hija chapter 15 . 8/31/2011
I'll say the wait was worth it! :D I still remember when you told me how they would be able to catch her (working together) and have been looking forward to THIS chapter ever since. The way they caught her was wonderfully written by the way. Now I can't wait to see where the story will go next, especially since there's eventual Kopaka/Nasukoh in the future! XD

Keep up the great work!
InTheLight-Hija chapter 14 . 6/17/2011
YOU'RE ALIVE! *glomps*

As always, wonderful writing. 'Not that the math was really any better. It was just making his head hurt now.' I know the feeling XD I enjoyed the Toa conversation toward the end when they were all thinking about Nasu's riddle about Unity and how Tahu's always such a hothead. You really got their personalites down great. :D
Wanderling chapter 14 . 6/17/2011
they finally understand! i cant wait to see what happens next :)
gundam death scythe chapter 14 . 6/17/2011
i have literaly aged a year since you put in a new eleven!im an old lady!

frum gundam death scythe formerly mysterious kopaka person
Toa Allanon chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
Great story so far. I love reading stories with the original Toa. I look forward to reading the rest.
FarlanderXen chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Mace:*floats by with plot bunny in mouth* MACE GIVE ME BACK MY PLOT BUNNY! I'M USING IT FOR MY STORY BIONICLE BEWARE THE KRANA! mace:no*swallows plot bunny and burps loudly* ahhhhhrrrrrrrrrggg*shoots mace with a rocket launcher* mace:he-*explodes* sorry bout that any way love the story and hope you continue it :-)
mysterious kopaka person chapter 13 . 2/4/2011
you better write the next chapter or i'll...i'll...
InTheLight-Hija chapter 13 . 2/4/2011
Here's what I did when I logged on and saw this at the top of the page: Caramelldansen, screamed with utter joy and excitment, and punched the air with mah fist XD

Seriously, I was SO HAPPY!

I find reading about the Originals to be very entertaining, especially with their different characters. Tarusoh interests me a lot :)

And I actually LOLed when Kopaka fell in and hit Onua like that. I pictured it from Kopaka's POV up on top as the 'hole' appeared and he fell in, lol! The image was just too funny...

"Nice of you to drop in brother." XP Onua... luv him.

And Kopaka's mood sure shows us how angry he is with Nasukoh. I mean, he's GOT to be pretty darned upset in order to want to gather the rest of the team and meet up with Tahu, too. Really good job, Katee! Keep it up!

~Light1396
mysterious kopaka person chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
who's gonna catch her?not onua,i hope!
mysterious kopaka person chapter 11 . 2/3/2011