Reviews for Fidelity
Mars chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
What a nutcase
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
gahh, I love this. your Integra and your Alucard are simply perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
sooo good. drool
Kaeru Lapin chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Interesting story of Alucard and Integra early aproach. I think Alucard is overestimating her, but it's a cute way of accepting her ruling.
anon chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
What a sweet last paragraph.
thetammyjo chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wonderful!
Lolita chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Such an amazing story in so many ways! It's one of those that has so many beautiful lines and subtleties that pinpointing just one thing to compliment is almost impossible. I love how you characterise Integra; she's magnificent here! The ending, too, is just...lovely. Phew.
T420000 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
awesome story
Thess chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Interesting! I loved the dialogue about the punishment by impaling. It was hot and very Alucard-ish. Integra looking for the polite word was amusing!

...A minor... thing. I don't think Alucard is a big whore (he has only actually flirted with Integra and... be gentlemanly with the Queen?)? At least not in manga characterization (Gonzo anime? definitely). He was said to have *one lover/beloved* by Arthur which was presumed to be Mina. Nobody else. When his world is mentioned destroyed, there are no lovers mentioned, besides the loss of Mina. Servants, yes. Lovers? Only one.

He seemed actually the opposite. He's got a huge one-tracked mind and takes centuries to move on.

His Vlad characterization seemed to be all about serving God and start a war because that (not different from Anderson). His Dracula one seemed to be starting a war to get Mina. His Alucard seemed to combine both and war for Integra, Master and Countess rolled into one. Parallels about them are hard to miss in volume 10.

Fidelity IS important that's why I like the theme of the fic. /adds to favorites.
Sanis chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wow, nice work. :)
Anatra DeSylvianno chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Gwarg! Such a naughty boy, and he got the special virgin blood he craved! I hope integra finds a special way to force her vampire to redeme himself before her eyes and god!
Auteur-Onirique chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That's so cute !

I loved the 'Hail Mary' in the end and an Alucard kneeling before Integra !
Sentimental Semantics chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
A really good story. Almost amusingly, I didn't realize you were the author of Asylum as well until I had finished. The writing style is very different, and that's really impressive. This one fits the narrative perfectly, just as the style in Asylum fits that work perfectly.

The dialogue here is set up in a manner that makes me think it would be nice to see this performed onstage. Everyone is distinct, unique, and perfectly in character. Walter's more cutting side appears, perhaps out of an attempt to ignore the past and shield himself, or simply out of spite. Alucard is, well, Alucard, and Integra is the same no-nonsense boss she should be (perhaps the best quote in here is "enough sauce").

All in all, this is great work, and efficiently captures a moment in the Hellsing mansion that is not seen in the canon. I'd say that its a shame, but it isn't, because frankly you probably captured it better than they could.
VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Oh this was different! I liked it! I always love how you manage to portray Integra and Alucard, loved Alucards attempt to get a rise out of her at the end with the impaling comments ha ha. Nicly done!

x
BondSlave chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Hmn interesting, not my favorite of your work, but interesting. I enjoy stories with young Integra, they are always interesting. I like how Walter was in this, he's just as twisted, sick and perverse as Alucard, after all, he grew up around the vampire lol. Sooo, I don't get it, he did that to himself? Why? Perhaps I"ll never understand his reasoning to half the shit he does.