Reviews for Can I Go On? A Byakuya Kuchiki Love Story
kmiralle chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
July of 2012 is when you updated the last chapter. It is now December 16th of 2014. I hope you've simply abandoned the story and you are still doing alright. If so, please give it a second chance. I really have become attached to this story and would love to see it finished. You're a wonderful writer. I finished reading the first book in one night, and what remains of the second book in a few hours. I'm kind of obsessed. You're kind of torturing me. Love you!
kmiralle chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Such a sweet chapter! WHY IS BYKAKUYA SO MEAN THOUGH T.T haha
kmiralle chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I am so FREAKING excited. I was about to message the author and ask if she had written the second book, but I was on the mobile site and couldn't see that she had. LITERALLY at midnight on Christmas Eve, I find it on the full site. Merry Christmas to me! I was so sad all damn day at work because I stayed up all night after I found the first book to finish reading it! And I was like ummmmm NO cici I did NOT SEE THAT COMING actually. So yea I LOVE THIS AUTHOR.
LolaCarlile chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
OMGGGGGGGGGGG, okay so I just finished the first book, and finished all the updates to this book today, so I have one question. Do you have any kind of updating schedule? For example, every Tuesday or every Wednesday?
Vespa chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
This is so amazing and you should update if a lot of crap is going on in your life I'm sorry to be another person to hound you for an update lol but it's so amazing and you can't just leave Neko-chan like that! She has to finally get back with Bya Bya-kun and make beautiful children :D
Guest chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
Omfg update please‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
HarunaOno chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
Happy Birthday Byakuya ! I love you so much !
rubi4toshiro chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
ermaaaaaggehhhhhhhhhrrrrrrddddd i love it keep going pleaaseeeeeeeee
soccergirl19 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Please update!
123 chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS *.*
OH UM, CAN ANEKO PLZ END UP W/ BYAKUYA?
(i think thats wat ur planning anyways but still)
A Reader chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
You still have a story. Please please update soon. Everyone is dying to know what happens, please don't abandon this story.
Xxdarkrose18 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
omg! please update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
This is really good. I hope you update soon.
anon chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
please continue :( this is definitely in my top 2 favourite byakuya stories yet
angie chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
please please update soon!