Reviews for A new kind of magic
Wonderbee31 chapter 27 . 7/17/2010
Well, it looks like Pluto's gotten one up on Fudge but good, and will look forward to what comes next as the school year builds, and how they may go ahead and start to train Harry up some more?
Guest chapter 26 . 7/17/2010
Well done great job!
Venus914 chapter 26 . 7/16/2010
But no one can use the Silver Crystal... It is only through the Lunarian blood.

Im sorry if i seem to be insistent about this. Haha. Im just so passionate about Sailor Moon characters. I still think that they are way too powerful for Voldemort and the only way for Voldemort to weaken them is to use his brains as an advantage. Powerwise, i still think that he is in way over his head. I mean, Voldemort is nowhere near Galaxia. How can his measly power even compare? I even think Tuxedo Mask can take him on. I mean, He is the Prince of Earth so his planet will take care of him. Right? Any Earthbased power should be no problem to him. It would be an insult to Endymion if his own underling would be more powerful than him. It was different when they were fighting other Sailor Moon villains because those villains were mostly from outer space so they have stronger powers. But the idea that Voldemort can even challenge Endymioun, and the rest of the Senshi in power is kinda laughable. Its like saying that the power of the galaxy is puny. After all, the Senshi holds their planet's power, right?

I hope you wont get mad.
Mika Tenoh chapter 25 . 7/15/2010
Way good! The dursleys had a major shock!
Wonderbee31 chapter 25 . 7/15/2010
Great part there, and really enjoyed seeing how Pluto dealt with the Dursley's there.
SonicAnime2010 chapter 25 . 7/15/2010
Again nice chapter! Very good, so now its gonna get to year 5, I think in this one Harry becomes a teacher, that right? ooh that'll be interesting! And the Sailor Scouts/Senshi have cosmos transformations, so far Moon Mars and Pluto, I can't wait to see what happens next! And of course Vernon Dursley has his head way up his butt as well as Fudge, while Petunia shows some unexpected knowledge, wonder where she got that intel! Anyway nice chapter, And Sirius's mother debuts! Funny I dont see the resemblance XD
Taeniaea chapter 25 . 7/15/2010
great chapter
cyiusblack chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
update soon
Taeniaea chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
Very Cool Story
Wonderbee31 chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
Nice way to get Mars back in the game now, and will be curious as she seems to really be liking Harry, will that mean something good for the two of them by the end of the series here? Hope so, LOL.
Mika Tenoh chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
Major awesome! Well I guss that answers my last question XD
SonicAnime2010 chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
Nice Post! Thanks for answering my previous comment's question, oh and to clarify I was talking about Fudge when I asked how far up his butt is his head. Yeah looks like the story goes on and heads into year 5. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next...
Venus914 chapter 23 . 7/15/2010
The Senshi failed miserably. Im disappointed. They are powerful, there should be no doubt. And there are many Senshi, combined with the Starlights...and there's also Dumbledore and the wizards.

But they cant saved Seamus? I mean, Pluto told Uranus to win to save the real Hogwarts Champion which should be Cedric. When Haruka became the Champion, then Cedric was saved. But in doing so, they werent able to save Seamus.

That's why i said they failed.
Mika Tenoh chapter 23 . 7/14/2010
As I've said this story is amazing! Are you continuing it in this story? Or will you be starting another?
Wonderbee31 chapter 23 . 7/14/2010
Nice wrap up to the Goblet storyline, and with Seamus dead, will be curious what this might mean next year in school, and if Umbridge will be there to be the distraction she is in canon?
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »