Reviews for A new kind of magic
Wonderbee31 chapter 25 . 7/15/2010
Great part there, and really enjoyed seeing how Pluto dealt with the Dursley's there.
SonicAnime2010 chapter 25 . 7/15/2010
Again nice chapter! Very good, so now its gonna get to year 5, I think in this one Harry becomes a teacher, that right? ooh that'll be interesting! And the Sailor Scouts/Senshi have cosmos transformations, so far Moon Mars and Pluto, I can't wait to see what happens next! And of course Vernon Dursley has his head way up his butt as well as Fudge, while Petunia shows some unexpected knowledge, wonder where she got that intel! Anyway nice chapter, And Sirius's mother debuts! Funny I dont see the resemblance XD
Taeniaea chapter 25 . 7/15/2010
great chapter
cyiusblack chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
update soon
Taeniaea chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
Very Cool Story
Wonderbee31 chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
Nice way to get Mars back in the game now, and will be curious as she seems to really be liking Harry, will that mean something good for the two of them by the end of the series here? Hope so, LOL.
Mika Tenoh chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
Major awesome! Well I guss that answers my last question XD
SonicAnime2010 chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
Nice Post! Thanks for answering my previous comment's question, oh and to clarify I was talking about Fudge when I asked how far up his butt is his head. Yeah looks like the story goes on and heads into year 5. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next...
Venus914 chapter 23 . 7/15/2010
The Senshi failed miserably. Im disappointed. They are powerful, there should be no doubt. And there are many Senshi, combined with the Starlights...and there's also Dumbledore and the wizards.

But they cant saved Seamus? I mean, Pluto told Uranus to win to save the real Hogwarts Champion which should be Cedric. When Haruka became the Champion, then Cedric was saved. But in doing so, they werent able to save Seamus.

That's why i said they failed.
Mika Tenoh chapter 23 . 7/14/2010
As I've said this story is amazing! Are you continuing it in this story? Or will you be starting another?
Wonderbee31 chapter 23 . 7/14/2010
Nice wrap up to the Goblet storyline, and with Seamus dead, will be curious what this might mean next year in school, and if Umbridge will be there to be the distraction she is in canon?
SonicAnime2010 chapter 23 . 7/14/2010
Awesome chapter! too bad the bad guys got away and voldemort is ressurected. Very nice, One question kept making me ask this one question: Just how far up his butt is his head? He saw himself the action that occured, yet he doesn't believe it. I look forward to your future chapters on this story, or possible sequel.
Taeniaea chapter 23 . 7/14/2010
Great Story
Mika Tenoh chapter 22 . 7/14/2010
Hey! Another amazing chapter!
SonicAnime2010 chapter 22 . 7/13/2010
Nice Chapter! Very Epic battle and Post-battle aftermath, in the same chapter, very good. So the Senshis' secret is known to Harry officially now. Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep it up!
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »