Reviews for A new kind of magic
cyiusblack chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
update soon
Taeniaea chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
Very Cool Story
Wonderbee31 chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
Nice way to get Mars back in the game now, and will be curious as she seems to really be liking Harry, will that mean something good for the two of them by the end of the series here? Hope so, LOL.
Mika Tenoh chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
Major awesome! Well I guss that answers my last question XD
SonicAnime2010 chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
Nice Post! Thanks for answering my previous comment's question, oh and to clarify I was talking about Fudge when I asked how far up his butt is his head. Yeah looks like the story goes on and heads into year 5. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next...
Venus914 chapter 23 . 7/15/2010
The Senshi failed miserably. Im disappointed. They are powerful, there should be no doubt. And there are many Senshi, combined with the Starlights...and there's also Dumbledore and the wizards.

But they cant saved Seamus? I mean, Pluto told Uranus to win to save the real Hogwarts Champion which should be Cedric. When Haruka became the Champion, then Cedric was saved. But in doing so, they werent able to save Seamus.

That's why i said they failed.
Mika Tenoh chapter 23 . 7/14/2010
As I've said this story is amazing! Are you continuing it in this story? Or will you be starting another?
Wonderbee31 chapter 23 . 7/14/2010
Nice wrap up to the Goblet storyline, and with Seamus dead, will be curious what this might mean next year in school, and if Umbridge will be there to be the distraction she is in canon?
SonicAnime2010 chapter 23 . 7/14/2010
Awesome chapter! too bad the bad guys got away and voldemort is ressurected. Very nice, One question kept making me ask this one question: Just how far up his butt is his head? He saw himself the action that occured, yet he doesn't believe it. I look forward to your future chapters on this story, or possible sequel.
Taeniaea chapter 23 . 7/14/2010
Great Story
Mika Tenoh chapter 22 . 7/14/2010
Hey! Another amazing chapter!
SonicAnime2010 chapter 22 . 7/13/2010
Nice Chapter! Very Epic battle and Post-battle aftermath, in the same chapter, very good. So the Senshis' secret is known to Harry officially now. Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep it up!
Venus914 chapter 22 . 7/13/2010
Nice...updates pls... i beg you. heheheh
Wonderbee31 chapter 22 . 7/13/2010
All right, so Usagi has transformed again, and will look forward to what this will mean for the upcoming war that Tom wants to jump back into again.
Wonderbee31 chapter 21 . 7/13/2010
Well, it looks like Setsuna was still Sailor Useless there, and maybe Harry and Usagi can beat Voldemort now, instead of it taking another three years of idiocy like canon.
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »