Reviews for Father's day for Kenny
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This is sweet
kkat chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I loved the end its just awsome!
Hotaru-Naichingeru chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
So cute! I love these father daughter stories!

Write on,

Naichingeru
cocotd chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
How could this have gotten so little reviews its so cute! I just loved the whole father/daughter bond between Yachiru and Kenpachi!
wolfsbane92 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Awww. :) Yachiru is so sweet! Of course she would be nice to her Ken-chan. :)I like how you threw in the Grinch reference in the end. XD
St. Harridan chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Well, the concept of Father's Day is pretty good, as well as the story but you might want to give it a thorough read through to correct some grammatical mistakes.

Present tenses are where they shouldn't be.

And I think you should drop that 'lol' during the part where Ken-chan finds Yachiru's card as it doesn't sound so right.

Lastly, I think it would be a good idea to start a new paragraph whenever you start a dialogue sequence.
You may call me Tac Nayn chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Awwww...! So kwaii! I love these type of stories!
nerdyrobotlove2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That was so cute! I love when people write father-daughter type stories about Kenpachi and Yachiru. Good work.
Yougi chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Ooh o3o This was so cute :D I'd like to think that Kenpachi-san would make a good dad for Yachiru-chaaan XD It was well written but the format made me slightly dizzy. XD Ehe, I really liked it!
Fire-Breathing Turtles chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Reading this would be a much pleasant experience if you knew where the "Enter" key was. Also, you're supposed to begin a new paragraph when there's a new speaker.

Thank you.
G. Ai Inoue chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I'm too lazy to log in...

anyways this was so cute Yachiru has a scary 'daddy' but that was adorable