Reviews for Residual Fear
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Yes! I totally agree with you! I was disapointed that we didn't get a bigger reaction from Justin over Jason Kemp's death. I love seeing sweet!Brian with Justin :) Loved the fluffiness at the end!

Great job :)
JasonKemp chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
The pace was perfect, the idea was wonderful. The dialog was spot on. the inner dialog was totally Brian and Justin. There was nothing in this story that didn't feel real. I loved every word. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
That was great. I just think Brian was a little OOC. He wouldn't have been as open about caring. He would have gotten the same results, while still trying to come off as selfish.
xrifree chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
nice story. "Brian waited for the predictable 'what are you scared of' but it never came. Justin just nodded, seeming to accept and benefit just from the knowledge that even Brian Kinney was scared sometimes." I just loved that part, it was very sincere. Some questions dont have to be asked
Medantha chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
"his eyed were closed" - typo

Anyway, I loved how vivid the story was. The imagery brought by the conversation and the way that their actions and setting were described brought me right into the show on a deeper level were only their thoughts reside. Anyone who needs picture books clearly hasn't read anything that you've written.

One comment - "Brian waited till the glass was half empty before speaking" - now is the glass half full or half empty?

Liindsayyy chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
BESTIEEE! That was sooo aodrable! Caring Brian and depressed scared Justin! I loved it. What is there not to like!
sophie's mom chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
that was great. what made it so was that brian was so understanding. growth sprut on his part.
Bryton4ever71 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
A little short but I liked it a lot. Made me wonder what Brian is scared of.
VAmpireAcademy6 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
that was really good. i enjoyed reading it.
reiselust161 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
sweet little interlude of this moment of the serie. thanks for sharing
Glitterbaby22 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Really cute! And I agree they should of done something more with Justin's reaction but oh well.
Bigdogz09 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Wow, Chris Hobbs is out and about, trying to kill gays. Sounds like the start of a good story. Looking forward to updates. Well done!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I loved how you wrote that, I loved the story!
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
that was really great. i agree i always wished they'd done something more with justin for that episode. this was a relaly good story. hope to read more of your work soon.
Amie Rosenberger chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
That was wonderful. I always thought they should have had a extra scene like that.