Reviews for The Alternative Lord Of The Rings Soundtrack
JenniferG chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Funny, funny, funny! Very nice, insightful at times too, but mostly HILARIOUS!
Angelic Elf chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Way cool man, keep em coming
Carly S chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Laughed my _ass_ off! That was so clever ;-) keep it up!
Aragorn-Crazy-Fan-Girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
*laughing* Very good, very good! I love Aragorn's theme: I'm A Wanderer (I was hoping you'd have that one... one of my ideas, also.)

*applause* Let's see some more!
iluvfrodo chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
H A HA HAAAAAAAAAAA that was funny plz write more
Living Proof chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
I LOVE IT! HILARIOUS! I love bridge over troubles waters! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
becca chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
OMG soooooooooooooo funny!

aragorn's "I just cant wait to be king"

and boromir's "tubthumping" are the best!

please write more!
Victoria to Worthing chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Oh, gosh, this is kind of hokey, but it's FUNNY! I love this, and I hope you do update, if the next chapter is as good as this. LOL :-D
Marissa chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
OK even I like this and I hate LOTR. I would tell ya the words to whiter shade of pale but i can't remember it but it's by Procol Harum, i think. tee hee hee. LOL

Ris
Opal Elf -Nightshade Darkrose chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was great! I especailly like how you used teh Beatles! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
YunaDax chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Gawd that was funny... very very funny... some more suggestions...

Frodo about the ring - Irrestistable by The Corrs,

you-re irrestistable, natural, physical,

its indefinable etc etc etc ( I forget the actual words!)

Legolas about his Elven Powers - SuperMan - 5 for Fighting.

Its not easy being He-Me!

The ring when it does that nifty rolly-bouncy thing - Roll Me Away - Bob Seger

roll roll roll me away won't you roll me away tonight.

Frodo when he puts the ring on - Stuck in a Moment - U2

you've got to get yourself together, you've got stuck in a amoment, and now you can't get out of it,

don't say that 'later would be beter', now youre stuck in a moment and you can't get out of it.

oh dear.. I really am more demented that I thought.. that or the constant 6am shifts at work are effecting my brains!
rabbitears chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
lol. specially liked the Sauron's theme.
What's in Iowa chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Try the song I'm Moving On by Rascal Flatts. They're a country group. It's a slow song that I think discribes Frodo really good, the way he is after the quest. I love the ones you made! Make more soon!
Damn the Torpedoes chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Awww! They are so cute! The Nazgul is jsut funny- heere come the men in black... *grins*
BurningTyger chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
ROFL! These songs are PERFECT...love the Simon and Garfunkel (I modeled a fic of my own off of "Homeward Bound"), "Paperback Writer," and Les Miserables. Plus "Whiter Shade of Pale": That's the *perfect* song for him! If you can think of more (and I know the muses can be unreliable, so don't rush them) please post them!