Reviews for Sixteen years late
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I'm choking up... you probably know why so I'm not going to try to explain... X'D
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Beautifully written.
AnotherMerlinFan chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This is so heartwarming
booklover19 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Wow. This was really thoughtful and I really think it adds a lot to the story, even though it is mostly cannon. I would have loved for Harry to get a letter like this in the books.

Keep writing!
Music Marauder chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Lovely...this is lovely. Thank you for posting. :)
HE who wacthes chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
you captured the spirit of james potter perfectly, good work
kia maro chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Lovely! Such a well written bridge between now and then.
Jelly Babes 101 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I read this for the second time on AO3 when I went looking for the revised version of AR. I remember crying when I read this story the first time. Unfortunately I didn't have tissues on hand this time.
I think it would be absolutely wonderful if you wrote a short piece about the time Harry called Sirius 'Dada'. If you hate one-shots you could write a story about the lives of James and Lily and the rest of the marauders starting from whenever up until the day the fidelius charm was cast.
I'm feeling the need for some fluff and humour after reading the end of ANP and this straight after. I also just love kidfics in general.
StormPetal chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was so beautiful
The letter made my eyes fill with tears
Great story :-)
BlueMoonMaples chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I was crying in the living room as I read this, i may have gotten a few funny looks. It was a beautiful letter.
LTC415 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This story is just wonderful!
DaughterofZeusRules chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Aww this was really sweet, I'm sat here crying at the sweetness
WAT2DO chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
For someone like me whose read thousands of HP fanfics, it's hard to make me feel such an array of emotions when reading them.

I laughed

I sighed

I 'awwed'

and I cried.

This was a beautifully written story, thank you.
nekodreamstealer chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I cried. I'm still crying. *sniffle*
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
AWW :'( I seriously need to read a fanfic in which James and Lily are alive cause this fanfic made me cry - yes actual tears :(

Anyway I still loved it especially the parts where James refers to him not being dead right now and Harry's reaction to his letter :)

Great Job